Wilson King of Prussia

Uncharitable Spy
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | US, JAILBREAK | NY, SAXTON HALE | EU, TRADE | EU
Time:
10 am - 10 pm CEST now, 3 pm - 0 am starting from 10/01
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Most certainly, I would carefully search for Botty G's personal info, hunt him down, bind him to a chair and hold a speech about how nobody understands my perfection like the Tooth Fairy in Red Dragon.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
1: open console, type "status". 2: copy my ID 3: type in console: sm_ban "#[U:1:67965069]" 30 "Nobody aimbots on my watch"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Good question, dear apply from.

I will begin with telling you and all the lovely people here a bit about myself.

Things about myself so you can judge me a bit better:

I'm currently working as a receptionist, but soon I will begin studying chemistry and build my own little lab full of heavenly ingredients and wonderful liquids of all sorts. I am a pretty social guy, like to hang out with my buddies, be it going out, just chilling or getting smashed as fuck while playing Rockband, Halo or Mario Kart.
I am an open minded, honest, reliable and pretty funny person.
Now that many of my buddies are out of town studying in different places, I have way too much time, so I picked up TF2 again, and I have no intention to put it away for a long time, so I will be here for at least 5 years to come.
As to interests, I am a big music fan, mostly Electronic/Rap-HipHop/Alternative, I enjoy good literature and I have a huge boner for bad B-Movies, make of that as you wish.

What makes me a good admin:

As I already said, by strong characteristics are honesty and reliability. I will not be influenced by individual sympathies or antipathies. I will judge situations as what they are and act accordingly.
I have also been told that I have a kind of devils advocate-esque personality, so that would keep me from handing out premature bans or mutes.
I would also keep an eye on the EU servers aswell as on the DR servers.

Why would Skial need me as an Admin:

First of, you don't. Skial has a good and functioning Admin team, there is no immediate need for another Admin.
But, while I may not be essential, I could be valuable. My main, JB NY, is the report broodmother. Because of the additional rules, at least 5 reports are getting filled each day, and each report shows that at least one person got frustrated by rulebreakers, which damages the servers rep.
I have seen Sroy, Sarcasm and Avenger frequently on the server, and they do a fine job. Still, they have their lives aside from Skial, as everyone, and can't be there 24/7.
And this is where I and my Time Zone come into play. As a central european, I can be online at times where most americans/canadians sleep, filling a huge surveillance gap.

I appreciate all kinds of feedback, and I hope you will consider me.

Love,
Wilson, KoP​

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would recommend getting some people from the servers you regular to give you more support if you are still interested.

Wilson King of Prussia

Uncharitable Spy
I would recommend getting some people from the servers you regular to give you more support if you are still interested.

Gonna do m8, I'm just currently in the "hot phase" of organizing my bachelor, which is bureaucratic as hell, and negotiating a credit with my bank.
I'll do a little campaign tomorrow on the JB server, letting people who rarely read the forums know of my app.

Also, big thanks to all my supporters here, really means a lot that you guys vouch for me and support my app, you're great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.