Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
-1, You just joined the forums today. Seems a little silly to go on to instantly wanting to be an admin.
You should be on the forums more for this, but I do not know how much time you have into Skail as well.

Edit: If this is right and you only have 12 days of Skail, that's not alot of time or days to just jump right into wanting to be an admin.

Sure, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get the Admin anyway, I just wanted to give it a shot and see.
EDIT: I guess I just jumped into this entire spectrum of things way too fast, I need to get my stuff together and rethink.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sure, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get the Admin anyway, I just wanted to give it a shot and see.
EDIT: I guess I just jumped into this entire spectrum of things way too fast, I need to get my stuff together and rethink.

Best to not try this early, there is people who have been here for a long time and are not admins, if they don't want it or have been rejected. It's not just something you can throw into the pot and hope for the best. Being an admin is a very hard job from what I can guess, it takes alot of time and maturity. No one really knows you on the forums so no one would be voting for you anyway. Best not to apply if you don't think you are ready or even qualified for it. You not only need others support, you need your own support.

It takes many things to become an admin, and just one can destroy it.

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
Best to not try this early, there is people who have been here for a long time and are not admins, if they don't want it or have been rejected. It's not just something you can throw into the pot and hope for the best. Being an admin is a very hard job from what I can guess, it takes alot of time and maturity. No one really knows you on the forums so no one would be voting for you anyway. Best not to apply if you don't think you are ready or even qualified for it. You not only need others support, you need your own support.

Once again, cheers for all the feedback and responses on what I've been doing. I guess I just thought too little of the task ahead. Thanks for being so helpful.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Once again, cheers for all the feedback and responses on what I've been doing. I guess I just thought too little of the task ahead. Thanks for being so helpful.
Just looking out for people, you will be chewed up and spit out on the forums. We are a friendly community but shit storms can be abundant, being in the middle of them will not help you.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

This is good attitude to have and does show a mature and positive response. Look forward to seeing more of you around and thank you for the interest in the community.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
-1, You just joined the forums today. Seems a little silly to go on to instantly wanting to be an admin.
You should be on the forums more for this, but I do not know how much time you have into Skail as well.

Edit: If this is right and you only have 12 days of Skail, that's not alot of time or days to just jump right into wanting to be an admin.
12 days is actually a very good connection time. As Moose said, the minimum is usually considered 3. Forum regularity is also not a requirement for being an admin, as we've had many admins in the past (and currently) that don't use the forums much, such as Alcide and Lano.
+1

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
This is good attitude to have and does show a mature and positive response. Look forward to seeing more of you around and thank you for the interest in the community.

With what you just said, his attitude, I'd say +1 from me. Goodluck

edit:
I want to reply to you privatly but I can't start a conversation. Can you start one?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Good attitude and good hours. I remember playing with you at some point a few weeks back and you seemed fine. Decent chat history. +1

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You seem like a competent person but your chat logs seem iffy to me

XSOgHES.png

Other then that I don't have anything else that I can see being wrong myself. If you improve your behavior then I don't see why I wouldn't +1

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just as an FYI, forum time is irrelevant in server admin apps. Although forum time never hurt.

Also, I'll give you a +1. You seem mature and I like that connection time.

Vostok

Mildly Menacing Medic
You seem like a competent person but your chat logs seem iffy to me

XSOgHES.png

Other then that I don't have anything else that I can see being wrong myself. If you improve your behavior then I don't see why I wouldn't +1

I can become a bit of a twat in-game, plus I was going through a bit of a rough patch at that moment, but I've resolved my ways for the better now.

Reactions: LadyPimpernel