uncleontheweb

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU 2
Time:
Monday to Friday: 06:00PM - 10:00PM / Saturday to Sunday: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM GMT
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
105:28:09
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I have to admit, I'd be a little upset, but not enough to cause any trouble. I'd accept it and move on.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:180211316]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I realise that I do not have many hours on Skial servers, and that is due to a ban I had that lasted a while (was permanent but I appealed against it.) Ever since then, I've been playing on Skial servers almost everyday.

Whenever i'm on servers, I usually don't see an admin on, I assume there are more admins than I notice on the servers, there are issues that are not solved and ignored simply due to the lack of admin, especially on jailbreak servers.

TF2 provides an amazing game for us all to play, but it is up to the community to provide the servers for us to play on, and it is also up to the community to keep those servers clean. I, myself, would love to be part of that team. Before my ban, I spent most of my time on skial servers, and was gutted when I got ban for something as silly as a bind. When my appeal was accepted I was over the moon.

I doubt this will be accepted, but its worth a try. Thank you for your time.​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking improve. As you stated, you do not meet the time requirements. I personally could potentially look past the two perm bans for advertising hacks if it had been awhile and you seemed much different now, but I can't speak for my colleagues. :wink:

Plus there's all this:
  • Doesn't know the rules...
SAXTON HALE | EU 12/27/2017 - 05:08:05 PM HEY GUYS MASSIVE LEGEND HERE cause he's a big fat ni
SAXTON HALE | EU 12/27/2017 - 05:07:57 PM HEY GUYS MASSIVE LEGEND HERE is racism allowed
  • This log below appears as though you are trying to slay the hale, even though he killed someone just a mere 30 seconds prior. If he suddenly was friendlying, then excuse me for assuming. Just showing you how it appears.
SAXTON HALE | EU 2 12/29/2017 - 11:28:51 AM Killed by RAINBOW with player
SAXTON HALE | EU 2 12/29/2017 - 11:28:31 AM HEY GUYS MASSIVE LEGEND HERE /votemenu slay #[U:1:413090025]
SAXTON HALE | EU 2 12/29/2017 - 11:28:28 AM HEY GUYS MASSIVE LEGEND HERE !votemenu
SAXTON HALE | EU 2 12/29/2017 - 11:27:53 AM Killed lucarie9876 with headtaker
SAXTON HALE | EU 2 12/29/2017 - 11:27:26 AM Killed HEY GUYS MASSIVE LEGEND HERE with headtaker

---

I suggest you read our rules again: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.34687/

Reactions: Toxik