[TTC]ThatAianGamer3

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
TURBINE+ | LA
Time:
Every weekday 2:30-8:00 PM PST Every weekend 9:00 AM-11:00 PM PST
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If I lost admin status, well you had your reasons to demote me. But if you demoted me for no reason I would have to respect your actions and wishes.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:47264333" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Well I would like to start off as. Hi, I'm AsianGamer or Gadryn and I'm applying to be admin for skial. I am 15, but I feel for my age I'm more mature than some of friends and my older siblings, I'm wanting to be in the Air force or to be a Marine, you can tell how much order and discipline I'm going to responsible of. I spend most of my time on the Turbine LA + server 32 players, I've made a lot of friends on the server and a couple of players and myself made a Highlander team called TTC.(Turtle Turbine Club) I think I'm pretty well known on that server, I do giveaways occasionally on this particular server, I personally love to giveaway things and help people who need it. I know most the Skialrules, I follow all of them and personally I follow most of the rules, I don't like breaking them either. It's pretty hard to get me unhappy, unless you disrespect my friends. So this was kinda a long paragraph? I would like to thank you for your time and I hope you consider me to be a admin.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Sargent¥

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer

edWbPWe.png