Servers:
TURBINE | EU | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 1 | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 2 | Fast
Time:
14:00-23:00 CET, basically every day
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
1100+
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. Either it'd be my own fault or I wouldn't be needed to guarantee an active admin team. In both cases there's no reason for me to be kept on the admin team
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:147984817]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Mainly applying to more easily deal with hackers that come to the turbine servers I frequent.
I have experience in AC (only reviewing demos though).
Got multiple hackers banned on TF2center and Skial. Part of the Skial bans were obvious hackers who would've gotten detected in a matter of minutes anyway, but others used paid hacks and went by unnoticed for a while. Either way being able to ban them sooner instead of waiting for source anti-cheat or VAC to kick in would never hurt

I've had plenty of experience before moderating:
- active moderator in multiple twitch chats (most popular averaged at about 500-700 viewers when I was active there, most others are competitive TF2 streams so viewers vary between 40-200 for most of those). I currently am moderator in about 5 actively streaming channels though i've modded plenty more that are active less frequently
- been moderator on other platforms as well. Most notable would be a plug.dj room that average about 250 people. I was one of the most active mods there. Moderated that for about 1.5 years.
- Limited experience as TF2 admin. I was admin for badwater.pub though that server was quite shortlived. I wouldn't count it as real experience but I'll include it anyway

Been playing TF2 for about 4 years. I have over 3000 hours played, none idled. I'm currently sub on an ETF2L mid team. I have the experience needed to know the difference between what is and what is not a cheat​

Reactions: Toxik

Tob

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
its a duck

+0 for now, you dont spam the bind based on the timestamps, but you use it way too often, and it makes your chat logs a pain in the ass to review
My apologies for that. I should've planned ahead when I decided I was going to apply and unbind it for a couple of weeks before making the application :)

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
My apologies for that. I should've planned ahead when I decided I was going to apply and unbind it for a couple of weeks before making the application :)

That's not how it works haha.

You don't just do something a week in advance just to get admin. I honestly see nothing wrong with the bind, I like it.

Toxik

Contributor
a2YSDF4.png

Pretty passive aggressive, but I like what you got

+1

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
+1

Seems like a very interesting character and hopefully he perpetuates this in his potential future admin work.