Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
Mon-Thurs: anywhere from 2pm to 12am Fri-Sun:all day if necessary
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
43d 17:19:27h
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I'll try and figure out why I lost it and see if I can earn it back somehow. If not, then I won't get mad.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:85385139]" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Well, I thought I could give it a try again. There are a lot of people on Trade NY who vote abuse and say a lot of racist things and there usually aren't many admins on there. I understand I would have to moderate other servers as well and I will do my best to put aside my playing time for admin time when necessary. I have gotten some mutes/gags in the past but I have learned. I'm hoping I can get admin to help out the community a bit more. I've also been admin before on Gmod and on another TF2 server so I do have some experience. Thank you for your time.

Also if anyone has any criticism, please mention it. I would like to take note and try and change some of the bad things that people see in me. That said, please do not post any hateful comments or shitpost.

EDIT: If possible, I would also like to know(if it happens although I'm sure it will) why you -1 this app. I'm just looking to see what I can change. Again, please no hateful comments or shitposting.​

Reactions: Toxik

[TJ]Eremenion

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1

Really need an admin for trade. No admins are active on the trade servers, and these are the servers that I see attracting most rule breakers.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
f5fe88222a.png

Things like this don't look good if they were to be coming from an admin. -1 from me.

Admins are supposed to have a level of maturity I don't feel you have yet.

Reactions: Toxik

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
f5fe88222a.png

Things like this don't look good if they were to be coming from an admin. -1 from me.

Admins are supposed to have a level of maturity I don't feel you have yet.

I usually use the mic to talk to players about trading and such but I do understand what you mean. I'll try and be better about it.

EDIT: Just thought I'd say I'm not like that all the time. Just sometimes when a player does or says a certain thing to me or another player like insulting their trade ad and such. But like I said, I'll try and be a bit better about it.

Last edited:

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I usually use the mic to talk to players about trading and such but I do understand what you mean. I'll try and be better about it.

Which makes me wonder if what you say on the mic is even worse than what you type in the chat. You let people push your buttons way too much to be an admin. People provoke admins relentlessly just to see how much they can get away with, I promise you that hasn't changed from the time I used to admin on KSG. You need to have very thick skin to admin especially on Skial where there are so few rules, and I just don't think you have it mate. Hotheads and power don't mix very well in my opinion.

I don't have anything against you at all, and sorry if it appears that way..just stating my views.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Which makes me wonder if what you say on the mic is even worse than what you type in the chat. You let people push your buttons way too much to be an admin. People provoke admins relentlessly just to see how much they can get away with, I promise you that hasn't changed from the time I used to admin on KSG. You need to have very thick skin to admin especially on Skial where there are so few rules, and I just don't think you have it mate. Hotheads and power don't mix very well in my opinion.

I don't have anything against you at all, and sorry if it appears that way..just stating my views.

I understand. It doesn't happen as often as it used to but it is something I'm still working on. Thanks for the heads up. I really do appreciate it.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I've actually had a couple people add me telling me that you constantly get into arguments with people on the server; your chat logs somewhat justify that. While getting into arguments is not against the rules by any means, understand that Skial looks for candidates that are capable of making friends, while helping out others while you are on the server.

-1 for now

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 Your reports are appreciated but the times that I have come to the server to spec your reports you are always confrontational and sometimes childish. To me you like to be argumentative and have even provoked some issues while not just I but other admins have been present. You need to address these things before you can be considered as admin.

Reactions: Maddo

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 Your reports are appreciated but the times that I have come to the server to spec your reports you are always confrontational and sometimes childish. To me you like to be argumentative and have even provoked some issues while not just I but other admins have been present. You need to address these things before you can be considered as admin.

I appreciate the feedback. I will try my best to fix these issues and try and be better about these things before I(possibly) apply in the future.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you two haven't noticed. the app has already been marked "improve". Meaning it's done.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I'll -1 this. Very immature and not very nice to others. Also always getting into arguments with others in forum. You need to grow up before i give my +1