185db

Epic Skial Regular
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY, TURBINE | LA | Fast, TURBINE | NY | Fast, TURBINE | TX | Fast, TURBINE+ | LA | Fast, TURBINE+ | US | Fast
Time:
7:30 am - 9:00 pm all week, Pacific standard Time
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
636:49:57 (03:28:37 AFK) About 26 days
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Only if it was for downsizing, and that just means I was not doing my job well enough compared to the other admins. So no.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:149475484]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
My last application was a flop for personal reasons due to incorrect timing in applying, and I will ask that you all set aside your opinions about me based on that incident, but if not then so be it. I was not feeling myself at that time, and this made me make poor and irrational decisions. I also made a promise that I had indeed improved, and I still hold my word to that.

I truly enjoy looking at and inspecting reports and appeals, and as some may know, my excitement has gotten the better of me more then a few times. I have started to play jailbreak, and I feel pretty confident with the rule set although it will not be my main server. There has been a great influx in cheaters, so much that I see one at least once a week. It would be great if I could handle them myself instead of having to rely on someone else to do it. If you would like to take me straight to reviewing like last time, I am fully prepared for and would appreciate it.

I would like to give back to the Skial community, seeing as how it has provided me with over 600 hours of great gametime. This is the best way as I see it without directly giving money (which I cannot do).

Positive qualities I have:

• Friendly towards everyone
  • I deal with angry and upset people quite well
  • Thick skin and do not get insulted easily
  • I always take a step back and assess the situation before acting
  • Enjoy reporting and keeping the community clean
  • Always willing to help, and will go out of my way to do so
  • Extremely active on forums and in-game
I am open to all questions and concerns.​

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Although this app is already marked, I'd like to point out, he put some effort into the app, more than other people have (that also been declined/improved at this speed). That's at least notionworthy. But that's about it I think, your reputation isn't the really good Tangy. When people read your name on the Application, i think they actually first searched for the minus button on the keyboard... Better luck next time, and give it some time.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Thank you for noticing that. A lot of my frustration comes from having my good deeds not be noticed while all my negative ones are.