Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
You dumb rated at least 80% of my postings, something tells me that you won't you become a good moderator. I just have a bad feeling. In other words, your not at peace and because your not at peace, you won't become a good moderator. But you still seem like a nice guy, but no peace yet. It will come eventually, but not right now.

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

Adora

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
You dumb rated at least 80% of my postings, something tells me that you won't you become a good moderator. I just have a bad feeling. In other words, your not at peace and because your not at peace, you won't become a good moderator. But you still seem like a nice guy, but no peace yet. It will come eventually, but not right now.

Other admins did, too. The fact that you post weird statements doesn't mean he won't be a good admin. :P

Reactions: BBQ Prophet

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
is there an app that you haven't -1'd johnny
Here, LOL:

2R1GCYZ.jpg

I don't see how this is relevant here. Either you support the person applying or you don't.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't see how this is relevant here. Either you support the person applying or you don't.
1. I don't quite see your opinion on the applicant either.
2. General discussion is not prohibited in this section. At least, there are no rules about it.
3. It's always good to see people who are trying to act like big bosses even though they don't mean jack :D

In regards to applicant though.. I, personally, don't like what I see in his chat (see below); however, impressive number of hours on Skial servers makes me give him a +1. Just hope that once (and if) he gets his admin we won't see profanity in the chat (while it's OK for regular players - it is not so OK for admins, imo).

aPMXUiK.jpg

NV1GU1A.jpg

Reactions: Trash.ca and 185db

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What ever the rules say I think we should keep this on topic out of respect for the applicant at least

Anything unrelated to the app itself can always be discussed in unmod or elsewhere

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
+
iy88kk4.png

Dude's been helping out for a really long time now with reports.
He knows the rules inside and out.
He's an active contributing member.
He's well-liked.

Imma write a bad Haiku for the guy.

StantoMcGuffin
you will be a shining light
and do a great job

Last edited:

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
+1
I haven't had much direct interaction with him, but I've seen a large number of on-point Reports, and in general, a very low percentage of objectively-questionable content. He put some effort into his application and even though he isn't 100% stuffy and uptight, which is apparently a requirement to certain individuals, I feel that he's amiable, relaxed and at the very least, having the potential to do the job well.
Good luck.

charm

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
+1 I've known Stanto for a couple of years, used to pub with him a lot on LA Dustbowl. He likes to tease and mess around, but seems like it's all in fun. I think he'd be a good admin because he's on Skial all the time, he gets to know the players, understands a lot of the rules already, and seems like he cares about the game and helping people when its needed. I think he'll take the responsibility seriously and will be around to actually help when needed. I would just say try to stay neutral and don't go overboard and it should be good.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to go ahead and ask some questions:
  1. Tayto comes into the server and starts spamming a song that repeats the n word over and over. This would be his 4th offence, what do you do? (Use Tayto's steam3ID if actions is required)
  2. You're on Turbine, a heavy is at mid, crouching and holding out his sandvich, what do you do? (Use your own Steam3ID if action is required)