-={SS}=- camp3r101

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
2FORT | LA 1, 2FORT | LA 2
Time:
Weekdays 12pm-2am, Weekends All Day and Night
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I wouldn't be happy, but I wouldn't be mad. Life happens.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:16302355" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'd like to be an admin just to enforce the rules. I find that these servers tend to have a bit of trouble on them and no admins come around routinely to check and solve the problems.​

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
+1

Would absolutely be a positive addition to Skial. Addressing the ban, I feel like he has improved, evidently shown through his chat logs.

Reactions: Panik the Cat

-={SS}=- camp3r101

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
In regards to the ban, I'd like top think that I have grown as a person since the indecent. I'm not the angry and rash guy that I was in the past. I'll have to leave it up to my peers to decide though.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In regards to the ban, I'd like top think that I have grown as a person since the indecent. I'm not the angry and rash guy that I was in the past. I'll have to leave it up to my peers to decide though.
Considering that the newest block is around 1.5 years old and your current chat seems pretty mellow, I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on it.

Panik the Cat

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 Every time I play with him he makes me want to ragequit, but that makes me want to try harder to dominate camper, which I love. He also introduced me to a website for 6v6's which i am currently checking out. He is great and respects other players. Love him, should be an admin on skial.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Eh, +0 for now, this will most likely be changed once I see better things about about you.
Good Luck!

Feels

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 I play on Skial frequently, camper is a friendly, positive contributor, skilled player, and does not discriminate against young and/OR annoying players. I've seen him give items away, and this was long before any application had been put in place.