So Kawaii =^.^=

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
ORANGE+ | EU
Time:
Im ususally avalible 6 though 10 and almost everyday of the week
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
5-6 Just signed up on forums :3 The reason I belive this is good time because I really want to help out this comunnity of servers and rid of the spammers, ghosters, freekillers, etc and most servers I've been on I've done these things. Ive also been working on coding and things related so i can help with things on the forum, in-game, or anything else.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No I will still play the server a lot, recommend friends, and what to find out why.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In Console sm_ban "#steamid" or #userid or "name" time in minutes, 0 is permanent "some reason"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I really want to help out the server because most of the players are great people and help each other and some are complete jerks to one another and i want to stop that as much as i can. I want the people on the server to be equal instead of picking on new players.​

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
ORANGE+ | EU
Time:
Im ususally avalible 6 though 10 and almost everyday of the week
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
5-6 Just signed up on forums :3 The reason I belive this is good time because I really want to help out this comunnity of servers and rid of the spammers, ghosters, freekillers, etc and most servers I've been on I've done these things. Ive also been working on coding and things related so i can help with things on the forum, in-game, or anything else.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No I will still play the server a lot, recommend friends, and what to find out why.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In Console sm_ban "#steamid" or #userid or "name" time in minutes, 0 is permanent "some reason"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I really want to help out the server because most of the players are great people and help each other and some are complete jerks to one another and i want to stop that as much as i can. I want the people on the server to be equal instead of picking on new players.​
Command is wrong. You also didn't include a time zone. You also don't even have a day of time between all server types.
Therefore, -1.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
First off I deleted your Avatar. Please don't make any NSFW avatars.

You need at least 10 days of Skial connection time to be considered. You don't even have 1 day.

You ban command is completely wrong, but it doesn't really matter since you won't be considered until you get 10 days.

If you have proof you can actually code, please post it here.