Skyrider

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
2FORT | EU | Fast, 2FORT+ | EU 1 | Fast, 2FORT+ | EU 2 | Fast
Time:
+1GMT Random. Mostly during evenings / weekends. Can't exactly say specific times due to my jobs. I play when I am available for play.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
17:05:59 (01:24:12 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope, but a reason is always wanted.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:2611925]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
While I am well aware I'm not even close to 10 days playing time (total) I was hoping my SteamREP admin status would make up for it. I don't think trust would be an issue either.

I've always been a fan of 24/7 2fort servers, especially when they are either instant respawn or close to it. I also am currently a SourceOP server admin on 2fort IR 24/7 server but it's not always full. Noticed that skial is full whenever the other one is empty, so I have played on the skial server for a while now as well.

I'll see if I can crawl my way up into checking out the other skial EU (fast) servers as well.

I hope you take my application into consideration.

Regards,
Skyrider​

JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
lol%20wut_zpsulr24kkk.jpg~original

major - 1 Having been on SourceOp in the past and my personal experience with you is that you were easily trolled and banned people for it. On Skial people can shit talk the admins and not get banned. I don't recommend it but you can. Now while server rules are different given a different community my personal experience with you is that you got pretty angry a lot. Going over sourceOP's ban list you have multiple bans of people trolling which if you read into it all they did is call you shitty dude. Anyways that is my 2 cents on previous admin experience take it or leave it.

Last edited:

Skyrider

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If I remember that ban correctly, that person was trolling in general and it was only a 1 day ban. Seeing I don't exactly recall the entire event, I am uncertain if I warned/kicked him before the ban. And trolling isn't exactly allowed on SourceOP. Got any more ban examples?

As for the application itself, I don't mind being rejected at all. Was just thinking that as long I would be playing on the skial servers, might as well give a hand.

JordanJ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
If I remember that ban correctly, that person was trolling in general and it was only a 1 day ban. Seeing I don't exactly recall the entire event, I am uncertain if I warned/kicked him before the ban. And trolling isn't exactly allowed on SourceOP. Got any more ban examples?

As for the application itself, I don't mind being rejected at all. Was just thinking that as long I would be playing on the skial servers, might as well give a hand.

Just go through the list. I'm only giving my opinion on how you handled things in your previous experience. The reason I myself love Skial is the chill attitude of admins here and common sense rules. Like I said personal opinion on previous experience and actions.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol%20wut_zpsulr24kkk.jpg~original

major - 1 Having been on SourceOp in the past and my personal experience with you is that you were easily trolled and banned people for it. On Skial people can shit talk the admins and not get banned. I don't recommend it but you can. Now while server rules are different given a different community my personal experience with you is that you got pretty angry a lot. Going over sourceOP's ban list you have multiple bans of people trolling which if you read into it all they did is call you shitty dude. Anyways that is my 2 cents on previous admin experience take it or leave it.
I'm going to have to leave it, while I am unaware of what exactly the person was banned for (which I do agree, can be worked on), I am aware of the SourceOP server rules stated here: http://forums.sourceop.com/threads/114770-SourceOP-Server-Rules-and-FAQs which states that "Being an obnoxious jerk" is against the rules. So people calling him a "shitty dude" is a justified ban.

That aside, glad you decided to sign up for becoming a member of Skial and wanting to lend a hand. Experience is always good. I've talked to you as of recent and it seems you don't quite meet any of the exceptions for those with less than 10 days of playing time so I'll be marking this improve, don't hesitate to reapply once you've met said time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roboute Guilliman

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I am curious how you would manage SteamRep, SourceOP and Skial all the same time without leaving one or another off too short.

Edit: Oh didnt see Sargent marked it just as i posted, alright. You can answer or ignore the question.