Serenacake

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US
Time:
9:00 PM to 3:00 AM on weekdays,9:00 PM to 8:00 AM weekends,Pacific time
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
I am usually on this server everyday for at least 4 hours a day.Sometimes more.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not get mad if I lost admin,if I lost admin it must be something I've might of done wrong.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:182357832]" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
This server needs a admin on.There are many troublemaker's,exploiter's,and spammer's on this server.My time on this server I've seen many people do these things.If i become a admin,then the deathrun server will be more healthy :innocent:​

Last edited:
Reactions: Meowrisa

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
DEATH RUN | US
Time:
9:00 PM to 3:00 AM on weekdays,9:00 PM to 8:00 AM weekends,Pacific time
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
I am usually on this server everyday for at least 4 hours a day.Sometimes more.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not get mad if I lost admin,if I lost admin it must be something I've might of done wrong.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:182357832]" 30 "Exploiting"
Any other reason you should be admin:
This server needs a admin on.There are many troublemaker's,exploiter's,and spammer's on this server.My time on this server I've seen many people do these things.If i become a admin,then the deathrun server will be more healthy :innocent:​
Ban command is incorrect.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You got silenced twice within less than a month in late 2014. Care to elaborate?

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I was spamming lennies but that was when i was more of a baby,now im more mature ;3(also that wont happen again)

Idk how many hours you reached adulthood but page 4 of your chatlog is almost just faces. Interesting way to communicate with other people.

Serenacake

Mildly Menacing Medic
Idk how many hours you reached adulthood but page 4 of your chatlog is almost just faces. Interesting way to communicate with other people.
well i was in this group that was all about those faces,but i left so i can mature more ;3

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
well i was in this group that was all about those faces,but i left so i can mature more ;3
From yesterday
58a0e79eb6828a500e74824e4abe4306.png

cdcc5fac2eb7801c8b2d5af80f4315bf.png

Last edited:

Toxik

Contributor
You have decent playtime, but again judging from your chatlog you really don't seem mature enough to be an admin. Sorry but -1