SammichBro #5

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TURBINE | NY | Fast
Time:
Central Time Zone(3:00P.m to 10:00P.M monday-thursday 3:00p.m to 1:00a.m friday - sunday
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
294:53:02
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
no not really, i just want to be able to stop any conflicts or assholes from ruining the server
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
!votemenu; 5;3
Any other reason you should be admin:
i love to play with people and to have fun​

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Any other reason you should be admin:
i love to play with people and to have fun
83f2772368.png

yeah, you REALLY love to play with people.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Oh hey! TangyZ here, you might now me from the turbine texas server. From my experiance, I have seen you being friendly quite often, and your lack of knowledge required for being and admin needs to be attended to.

Sorry, but I dont think your quite ready yet. You have great playing time though

SammichBro #5

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I silenced you for votemenu abuse yesterday. Not a great idea to make an admin app if I say so myself.
I called one vote to mute the actual votemenu abuser, tooneils(OG skrub). he called multiple votes trying to mute people just because he could. Examples include Banjo Matthews who only said one thing, MisplacedAnger because he was being "Racist" which was just an excuse to mute someone, and there are other witnesses on the servers who will corroborate my story. check yourself before you wreck yourself please sir. Have a good day.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll be marking this improve. Perhaps if you can correct your behavior on the servers, you might get a better shot at this. Don't forget the community support.