Servers:
2FORT | US
Time:
Any free time, some player would be able to see me through out the day
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
575+ hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I guess i'll be a little ticked off but it wouldn't create a big impact on how i play , i'll still go on the servers and see what i'm able to do as a normal player
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban " [U:1:185484576]" 30 "Obvious wallhack"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'll admit I have flaws, but I've always wanted to help and like to point out some rules to newer players so they know what is allowed and what isn't, I see my self following most rules that i can but sometimes i do slip up, I want to try at least to becoming a better player and person, I've been playing for 2 years on skial and hopefully will still play, I can help some players from understanding what to do and when i can I would reason with players who are fighting/ arguing, I also started thinking about wanting to apply because of one of my friend saying that I'm a fun player and could do a good job as an admin, I love to learn and improve on anything i can so I'm always open for some improvement.​

Last edited:

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+/-0, your app is very lacking, dont see any good reason why you want to be admin other then, "I want to help" its what everyone says in the apps. Id say improve on that and fix something major in this.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor

Actually I think this falls under the rules of discussion of the slurs being banned which is fine.

2FORT | US07/10/2016 - 12:08:25 PMpizza time! is fag not a slur?
2FORT | US07/10/2016 - 12:08:38 PMxXMIKESTERMINDXx {gagged} nigger is

In this case, they are correct. "Nigger" is a slur. Without more context I probably would not have reported this either.

EDIT: After reading more context yeah dude a good admin candidate would not be this uncaring or oblivious if they're someone who knows the rules.

2FORT | US 07/10/2016 - 12:06:38 PM xXMIKESTERMINDXx {gagged} well, calling someone a brother fucking facist nigger isn't crossing the pc line then i don't know what will

-1 due to the app itself as well. Your first line is, "I may have my flaws, but." and to me that shows a lack of confidence.

Last edited:

Notes

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thanks for pointing that out I'll improve on it

I'll admit i messed up in the past and missed it, i wanted to ask because I haven't noticed who said it and I know i could've used the chat box to view over everything, hopefully after this I'll become more aware of the chat box and know the tools i have to check over, I'm not ok for sympathy so I'll take any info i can to help improve for the future

Last edited: