The_Doctor_cx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
GMT (England)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No I am usually a very calm person, and if I did lose admin there would be a reason for it, meaning that I was not fit for the job so I would accept that.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:65317545" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I would be a good Admin because I am a very calm and friendly person, I also like to help those who are having trouble and if that problem is another user then I would deal with him/her properly and not just ban them, because everyone on the servers should be having fun and I would like to help keep that.

I also have a lot of spare time which I use on TF2 (In other words I have no life apart from when I'm at college or attending a 'club' called The Army Cadet Force (This has also helped with problem solving so if there was a problem then I would be more likely to be able to help with the answer))

You will mostly find me on trade servers (e.g. TRADE | NY) because you can have a lot of fun on them and you can trade easily so 2 in one, and this is a very fun community and I want to help keep the community fun.

I look forward to you reading this and your answer (Either way I know you have made the right decision)​

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You only have roughly nine hours of playing time on Skial. While there is nothing wrong with your application or you, we do require at least 3 days of playing time on Skial.

Please reapply when you meet that requirement.

The_Doctor_cx

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Time: GMT (England) Monday-Sunday 5-10 (Sometimes can be slightly different depending)
Sorry I did not add this on the actual application but I could not edit it in case of spam so I put it here.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor

You only have roughly nine hours of playing time on Skial. While there is nothing wrong with your application or you, we do require at least 3 days of playing time on Skial.

Please reapply when you meet that requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.