RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time Zone:
Eastern Daylight Time Monday- Thursday 12:00-22:00(10:00pm) Friday-Saturday 10:00-00:20(12:20)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
504 (388 Trade 105 Tf ~11 hours other)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will accept full responsibility for losing admin. No anger, no revenge.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:273395704]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello! I am applying for admin because I want to do more than just record/link the proper evidence to an admin and I want to help the community I grew up with. I’ve played on these servers for at least 5 years, and while at first I had some problems with toxicity, I grew up and learned to mature, now I’m mature and I’ve been filing report, after report, after report because I love this community and I enjoy playing here, and becoming an admin would help with all reports across Skial’s vast array of servers and be a more hands-on admin, rather than just looking at recordings all day.

Against my better judgment, I will state that I’ve made multiple guides made in my years on steam, Here is a few,
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1445296433
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123170724
and one that is helpful for people looking for bans to appeal them or file reports:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1916871545

I want to address something clear in this app as well, I do not intend on abusing powers, I may flex my reports, but that doesn't mean I am abusive and if you feel that way, I would like to fix that connection instead of having a divide. If that would cause my app to be declined, I'm just going to go back to reporting.

Notes: If this would move to questions, I don't want the usual Somebody mic spamming and a hacker is hacking in a server. I want semi-difficult questions and a test of my ability to spot hackers including banning them.​

Reactions: LazyAss

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
TRADE | US ██████ 11/17/2019 - 09:30:39 PM Rachel, The Promised End I am a two time admin applicant
TRADE | US ██████ 11/16/2019 - 10:08:04 PM Rachel, The Promised End its a rivalry over two admins
TRADE | US ██████ 11/16/2019 - 12:03:36 AM Rachel, The Promised End No, I am a two time admin applicant
TRADE | US ██████ 11/15/2019 - 11:47:15 PM Rachel, The Promised End I uphold rules to the point of an admin
TRADE | US ██████ 11/14/2019 - 12:43:52 PM Rachel, The Promised End I'm not an admin, but I am friends with nicholas and J
TRADE | US ██████ 11/11/2019 - 01:54:43 PM Rachel, The Promised End If anyone needs to make reports, note, admins are not available for some reason
TRADE | US ██████ 11/07/2019 - 07:16:11 PM Rachel, The Promised End The only reason I chose to report Salty is because I hold rules to a higher standard being a 2 time admin applicant

(the worst one IMO) TRADE | US ██████ 11/18/2019 - 03:30:52 AM Rachel, The Promised End I'm the closest thing you got to an admin

wQUxnaJ.png
cBN96Cf.png
eQBqsH1.png

You've mentioned admins in appeals that got nothing to do with you. Now, this isn't a bad thing for some admins, such as Jerma (I talked to him about this) but I believe this shows some sort of "I'm the queen here" attitude or some shit like that just because, and I quote from your logs above, "I am a two time admin applicant". It's like you think you're above others because you've applied twice?... confusing

total -1
You want power, only that.
You wanna be an admin cz power.
The reports you made were exactly made with that intention. Achieving more power, your behaviour shows just that.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I don't want power, and I look back at that with regret (refencing the ingame chat logs mostly) and I have already stated somewhere, I wish I could redact it, but I can't.
There's nothing wrong with pinging admins. I did learn not to do the original report thing, but if there is something wrong with pinging admins on appeals and stuff, I'll stop it.
I did the reports for one purpose and one only, keeping skial clean. I know I am counterdicting one of the posts you put up, but that's my purpose, and the reports for admin were just a thing on the side.

You have my word that I will not abuse admin, and if I ever see myself turning to that side, I will resign. I'm not making this up, I swear.

also, why did you put in the question I asked about VSH and freindlying? What does that have to do with power seeking?

Last edited:

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I don't want power, and I look back at that regret (refencing the ingame chat logs mostly) and I have already stated somewhere, I wish I could redact it, but I can't.
There's nothing wrong with pinging admins. I did learn not to do the original report thing, but if there is something wrong with pinging admins on appeals and stuff, I'll stop it.
I did the reports for one purpose and one only, keeping skial clean. I know I am counterdicting one of the posts you put up, but that's my purpose, and the reports for admin were just a thing on the side.

You have my word that I will not abuse admin, and if I ever see myself turning to that side, I will resign. I'm not making this up, I swear.

also, why did you put in the question I asked about VSH and freindlying? What does that have to do with power seeking?
meh was just to show you also don't fully understand the rules, which i forgot to mention lul

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
meh was just to show you also don't fully understand the rules, which i forgot to mention lul
I've learned from that. Every invalid report I have I've learned from. I am also going to unignore you because I've mentally cleared my beef with you.

Reactions: LazyAss and uppe-r

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You’ve said in discord a few times that you want to find a server where people are misbehaving so you can report them. Both myself and biggie tried to talk you out of it citing tf2 should be about having fun, not going out of your way to report people..

You do report people which is good and we appreciate it, but the way you’re doing it is bad and I just don’t trust you with the rank of admin, it scares me how you’ll behave as your behaviour right now is very much like @uppe-r said.

- support from me, I’m sorry.

Reactions: uppe-r

LazyAss

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
As I seen evidence provided by @uppe-r and @Xantam's statement on about the conversation on discord. I admit you have good potential to become admin but the main problem I see is that your bahavior is very questionable and you would need to change that strict attitude, if you were me I would learn from my mistakes and ask others how to improve to become a better member of the skail community you should've listened to Xantam and Biggie. I'm sorry but it's a -1. Hopefully you'll understand

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I already know where this application is going to go, so instead of dragging this on any longer, i will close the app. I may apply again in the future but not after careful consideration of my chat and behavior. My hearts in the right place, just I need to work on myself for a bit. The whole change to Ren did help me stop doing some of the stuff i used to do such as the applicant shit because I was trying to hide my identity.

Have a good day mates.

Δ walrus

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I already know where this application is going to go, so instead of dragging this on any longer, i will close the app. I may apply again in the future but not after careful consideration of my chat and behavior. My hearts in the right place, just I need to work on myself for a bit. The whole change to Ren did help me stop doing some of the stuff i used to do such as the applicant shit because I was trying to hide my identity.

Have a good day mates.

I know the apps closed but ain't there a limit to how many times you can apply? (if it got changed, apologies for the ignorance).

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I know the apps closed but ain't there a limit to how many times you can apply? (if it got changed, apologies for the ignorance).
I see only one person has applied 4 times so the 4th one will be my final app but that will be a long while from now.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I do genuinely believe your heart is in the right place and that you would be an effective admin. The only problem I had with you is that you would go out seeking the problems before they existed rather than just playing and answering PM’s or pings on discord and then handling the issue. You seemed far too eager to act on things and I think you’d end up making a mountain out of a mole hill in the first instance.
My feedback is to just take a step back, play the game, stop looking for the issues to resolve and report as and when you see stuff. I’d upvote you if you followed that. This isn’t a job and we need players ;)

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'll give you some advice. You need to learn your place in the hierarchy . I have seen you give instruction to people in appeals, reports, admin apps on how to conduct themselves in the future and it is blatant that you try to speak with an authority that you do not possess. This alone makes you a target and gets you challenged every time you make an app. Your 4th app could end up the same way, especially if you carry on wanting to be a boss instead of helping achieve the servers shared objectives. As I said, just advice, take it how you will.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
@Xantam, You're right, I probably should step back on a few things, and only report when things start disrupting others. (besides racism) I'll leave the pings to you guys.

@Maddo I don't realize that I speak with authority until someone points it out. I do try to explain my +1, 0 and -1's on apps, and I can see why that may be an issue on how I conduct them. I have a personality that tends to align with authority and I need to work on it and try to fix myself. I may still help people in ban appeals but not going overboard with it.

This has been more helpful than you two could've thought. it's a waste of an app, but in a way, it was worth it to enlighten myself on my issues and has given me a path to fix them.