Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is why i asked to start again to plan one out.
This is the problem with the whole thing. As an admin you cannot just jump into a decision and then go back and rethink it. You also mentioned about the spawn camping and this is something we do not enforce on our servers. Give it some time and rethink how and why you want to apply for server admin and you might end up with better results. Good luck.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please stop spamming this thread.
You're not helping your chances.
You can reapply in a while from now if you're really ready.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is your second app. The first one didnt go well and now the second didnt go well. I don't think a 3ed will slide the best unless you massively improve.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd -1 but it'd be senseless at this point, this application isn't going anywhere, I'd suggest at least meeting the 3 day connection time as well as:
  • Possibly introducing yourself more formally here
  • Reading the rules here
  • Checking out how bans and silences and such are formatted here

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
If this isn't even you, I see you are hiding your true self.

I'll have to -1 until you show us who you really are (and improve everything about yourself).

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Try to be as nice as possible... But i don't even know where to begin.

this seems like a troll app to me. You are constantly misspelling words and using terrible grammar, yet the OP is roughly fine and your chat looks fine. You are spamming this thread instead of editing your original post. If it isn't a troll app, you are making yourself look like a complete moron. And we will never make someone like that an admin.

You were born and raised in England, normally I don't make fun of peoples grammar and stuff, but you should know how to talk...

You do not understand how to use the admin commands, getting them both completely wrong in both admin apps.

We don't count a dead forum
http://redzephyr.enjin.com/forum
and a steam group as admin experience.

I am sorry, but if this app is serious then you should know, we won't make you an admin.

There should be an IQ test...