im stupid (deluxe)

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
DUSTBOWL | EU 2
Time:
CET, 5PM-8PM weekdays, 2PM-1AM weekends.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Of course, I would be rather ticked off. But in no way would I be overly mad. This is a position that comes with great responsibility.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
First, you load up TF2, join a Skial server. Then you must open the console, which can be done by clicking '~' once but only if you enabled the Developer's Console in the 'Advanced' tab in your options. Then you must type Status in order to get the SteamID's of everyone currently located on the server. Now for this example I will be banning myself, I would have to copy the 'SteamID'. After I have copied the SteamID I will type the following: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:16214506" 30 "Obvious aimbot".
Any other reason you should be admin:
I was a regular on Skial Dustbowl EU3 before the server was sadly removed. After this tragedy I moved to Skial Dustbowl EU2 with several of my friends. There, I was welcomed by another Dustbowl community I had yet to meet. People were friendly.

Sadly, there were always a few troublemakers. The votes didn't always go through so these troublemakers could always do their own thing which was not nice to see.

I would like to be part of the skial team to enforce the rules on Skial Dustbowl EU2 and swiftly put the troublemakers to justice. Dustbowl EU2 has become more than just a server, it's where I meet all my friends after a long day.

Aside from that, and this is strictly formal, I see myself as a tolerant and kind person. I would be a fair admin, but remain strict. Everyone would be treated with respect, just the way how I envision the perfect world.​

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
Qv6IrL8.png

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=601036&filter=*nig*