uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I actually had an issue with this today, there was a kid in-game today and was spamming voice chat and one little mute couldn't stop him, then I escalated to reporting him but that failed because none voted for it.

He left before anything could happen.

This is why I want to be an admin, because of how long and often I play, people won't be waiting for an admin to just show up and put a more permanent option on the spammer.
This is WHY you learn how to record demos, report on the forums, maybe mentioning tf2 admins on discord for help, maybe getting some admins on your friends list - I've told you all of this before since it is something you can improve on but you chose to "ignore" it? You don't need to be an admin to actually get justice done.

Just learn how to report in other ways other than the (in my opinion) somewhat crappy in-game report command.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think the main reason people want potential admins to file reports is to show they know how to screenshot/demo/record evidence
I think people mention that because many times people say things like "I see so many problems, that's why I want admin" yet they never address the problem by making a report or calling an admin. Just goes to show they don't give a shit, they just want the power.

Reactions: HowIMetYourMother

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I may not have many reports to my name, nor do go out of my way to assure a report is finished, I acknowledge that, and I will hold off on my application for a while so I can build up a reputation with the community as someone who goes out of her way to keep the community clean so that when I apply again I may convince even the people with the highest of standards that I am golden for the position.

Thank you upper, while you were a little aggressive, you think insightfully about picking mods and I respect that. I'm sorry if it came off to you that I ignored what you said.

иιgнт вℓα∂є

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Sorry Rachel, wasn't my intention to post with no value whatsoever about your application, just commented on what another Admin applicant said.

Good luck in the future, I'm sure you'd make a great admin.

Reactions: RenZ