Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not trying to use this as an exuse, but I realize some of the things I say look bad, I just get carried away sometimes, might be because of the aspergers or I might just be a dick, I dont know. But I do realize I say crazy stuff sometimes.

I'm glad you fessed up to it, as long as you're making an effort to change that, I'll swap mine to a +1.

Pride

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I may be silly on servers but if it came down to banning somone or silencing I will go 100% by the book. Sometimes I may want to ban or mute somone but I won't do it just because I think they are in the wrong . Whether I want to or not is irrelivant, you can't always get what you want, you get over it, life goes on. I will not ban somone if they are not breaking a rule, at least not without consulting other admins. That is if I got admin position.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I would like to see you answer some questions from the admins about scenarios in-game, but I would like to give you a bump and you seem like a nice guy

Looks like you are making an effort to correct past mistakes which is very mature, and I like that. Wow!! That is a very respectable playing time you got there sir!

+ unorino

EDIT
:

(Chat log)
http://imgur.com/KAFzIFP

Do you think you could explain the weeaboo thing? It looks to me like you were trying to get someone banned or muted just for their personality

PS: Girls do play tf2 ;)

Last edited:

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I see this was tagged as reviewing, so let's start with a few questions.
  • You join the server, see a vote to ban a player for hacking in progress, it fails to pass, yet the entire server is whining about him being a hacker. Said person proceeds to leave the server. What do you do?
  • I use derogatory directed homophobic speech on a server. It is my fifth offense. What do you do?

Pride

I see this was tagged as reviewing, so let's start with a few questions.

• You join the server, see a vote to ban a player for hacking in progress, it fails to pass, yet the entire server is whining about him being a hacker. Said person proceeds to leave the server. What do you do?
    I use derogatory directed homophobic speech on a server. It is my fifth offense. What do you do?
1. If I did not see him hacking there is nothing I can do, I have to actually witness him hacking, I can keep an eye on him if he rejoins the server
2. If it is clearly homosphobic slurs, and this is your 5th offense I would mute you for a month, because after 4 other times you should know better

Pride

I would like to see you answer some questions from the admins about scenarios in-game, but I would like to give you a bump and you seem like a nice guy

Looks like you are making an effort to correct past mistakes which is very mature, and I like that. Wow!! That is a very respectable playing time you got there sir!

+ unorino

EDIT
:

(Chat log)
http://imgur.com/KAFzIFP

Do you think you could explain the weeaboo thing? It looks to me like you were trying to get someone banned or muted just for their personality

PS: Girls do play tf2 ;)
I was just messing around, and I think the person I was talking about starting a vote to ban was Biggie, and since he is an admin his name does not appear on the voteban list. Asuka is a friend of mine who I give a hard time because he is obsessed with animie, that is basically what a weaboo is

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
1. If I did not see him hacking there is nothing I can do, I have to actually witness him hacking, I can keep an eye on him if he rejoins the server
2. If it is clearly homosphobic slurs, and this is your 5th offense I would mute you for a month, because after 4 other times you should know better
The command(s) involved please.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I am marking your app as improve.
  • You have too many bans on record, as it was pointed out.
L0IP0MQ.png

• The answers to my questions were incorrect. Review ban commands.
Sorry about the tag confusion, I asked questions because the app was already tagged.