Hlstats:
Playing Time:
40 days (8 AM-10 PM)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Naw, easy come easy go, I wont get mad
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:92284029]" 30" obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I play on skial servers alot. I mean alot. I have noticed people hacking, being racist, etc and I always have to call in my admin friends. I know they have better things to do and I would like to be able to take care of the problems myself. I am also friends with 2 skial admins, deadfront and biggie (Even though biggie refuses to admit I am a better sniper than him) I dont get angry easily and I like to hear both sides of a story before passing judgement. I am on from 8am till 10pm most days. I have been banned in the past but I am trying to move on and leave all that behind me.​

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
GOLDRUSH | US | Fast
Time:
8 am-10pm
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
40 days
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Naw, easy come easy go, I wont get mad
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:92284029]" 30" obvious aimbot
Any other reason you should be admin:
I play on skial servers alot. I mean alot. I have noticed people hacking, being racist, etc and I always have to call in my admin friends. I know they have better things to do and I would like to be able to take care of the problems myself. I am also friends with 2 skial admins, deadfront and biggie (Even though biggie refuses to admit I am a better sniper than him) I dont get angry easily and I like to hear both sides of a story before passing judgement. Hope I get admin, cheers!​
Missing time zone.

Last edited:

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
-1. You have been banned multiple times for griefing and also for exploiting, voteban griefing, and racism. Not only that you were banned on the forums for griefing too. Unless you can prove to me that those bans were unjust, then my rating remains the same. But your play time is phenomenal but it doesn't really out way what you have been banned for. But I still wish you the best of luck on your application.
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:92284029]&advType=steamid

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1. You have been banned multiple times for griefing and also for exploiting, voteban griefing, and racism. Not only that you were banned on the forums for griefing too. Unless you can prove to me that those bans were unjust, then my rating remains the same. But your play time is phenomenal but it doesn't really out way what you have been banned for. But I still wish you the best of luck on your application.
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:92284029]&advType=steamid
To be fair, those griefing offensive were from 2 years ago. The only recent one was the racism name ban. I don't know much about the forum ban.

Pride

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I remember one of the griefing ones, I built a trap teleporter behind the pillar on Egypt.

Deleted

Very immature, -2:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUSTBOWL | NY | Fast 03/15/2015 - 08:39:16 PM Sissy send me nudes so I know for sure that you are a girl
DUSTBOWL | NY | Fast 03/15/2015 - 08:38:19 PM She is a girl, trust me i've seen the nudes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAYLOAD+ | US | Fast 03/14/2015 - 09:58:35 PM Biggie beats orphans
GOLDRUSH | US | Fast 03/12/2015 - 10:25:32 PM Deadfront let's start a petition to ban biggie

I also suggest reading his whole chat which you can access using the link Antamania provided.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Very immature, -2:
DUSTBOWL | NY | Fast 03/15/2015 - 08:39:16 PM Sissy send me nudes so I know for sure that you are a girl
DUSTBOWL | NY | Fast 03/15/2015 - 08:38:19 PM She is a girl, trust me i've seen the nudes
PAYLOAD+ | US | Fast 03/14/2015 - 09:58:35 PM Biggie beats orphans
GOLDRUSH | US | Fast 03/12/2015 - 10:25:32 PM Deadfront let's start a petition to ban biggie

I also suggest reading his whole chat which you can access using the link

well biggie and deadfront are his friends, so he more than likely is fucking around with them. I was more referring to his berating of his team.

Deleted

well biggie and deadfront are his friends, so he more than likely is fucking around with them. I was more referring to his berating of his team.
Ahh, I wasn't aware of that. I can also agree with the berating part.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Edit: changing to +0 due to good points raised by Ruelel and Sarcasm.

Last edited:

Pride

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Not trying to use this as an exuse, but I realize some of the things I say look bad, I just get carried away sometimes, might be because of the aspergers or I might just be a dick, I dont know. But I do realize I say crazy stuff sometimes.

Deleted

Not trying to use this as an exuse, but I realize some of the things I say look bad, I just get carried away sometimes, might be because of the aspergers or I might just be a dick, I dont know. But I do realize I say crazy stuff sometimes.
Then why did you apply for admin if all of those characteristics is the opposite of one?