Piano + Pink Steve [VJC]

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU
Time:
8AM - 10PM GMT Everyday
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not, although I would ask about the reason and try to resolve the issue if it can be resolved.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In the console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:48475017" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have 160 hours playtime on Skial servers, most of that being on the EU Saxton Hale server, and feel that I am a regular player.

I try to the utmost to be nice and friendly to other players on the servers, and occasionally try to solve issues between players by talking to them. I would feel that resolving such issues would be achieved much easier and more quickly with the use of admin commands and with the status of an admin.

I would try to resolve issues by going for the most fair and just option that benefits everyone, unless the issue could not be resolved without the use of of mute and/or gag commands.​

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1, your chat is filled with you insulting and calling people noobs, that doesn't look like talking to players to me, it looks like trying to put someone down.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I see a lot of votes going on in your chat that don't all look valid, until those are explained I am going to -1.
df45a6d50d13f64f4e7f719c540d4d04.png

I am pretty sure that one is false. Not to mention all of your vote slays.
339ac0dd379fc994b3b0184f2ba2d031.png

That is also a bit concerning.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 for reason above also
b8VFeC3.png
slightly concerns me, if other staff want to put there input in on this, that would be much appreciated.

Piano + Pink Steve [VJC]

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have realised that calling people noobs and names alike is immoral and I have decided to change my ways. I sincerely apologise to those whom I have been hostile towards and I hope turning over a new slate will change how I an now perceived as an individual. I ask now that you not look upon what I was like but what I am now like.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I asked if it was racism to a few admins [daivdbaekr, daivd also asked ozzeh, and davidtheturkey] who all said no / not really.
I'm still going to leave it as a -1 and will most likely change it should I see you've changed your ways from here on out.

Reactions: Chance

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

You have a mute for racism and a 3 day ban for exploiting as well as the other things others already pointed out

Piano + Pink Steve [VJC]

Mildly Menacing Medic
i was going to vouch for you, but have it your way.
Vouching for me by screen capping me exploiting once, for calling me "adopted piece of shit", suggesting I should "go and suck a lump of shit through a straw made out of cancer", and saying the whole server had a vote and concluded that I was, and I quote: "u were super mega gay". Real support there. Oh and Cr33p3rfreex this was the guy I was trying to votemute.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Vouching for me by screen capping me exploiting once, for calling me "adopted piece of shit", suggesting I should "go and suck a lump of shit through a straw made out of cancer", and saying the whole server had a vote and concluded that I was, and I quote: "u were super mega gay". Real support there. Oh and Cr33p3rfreex this was the guy I was trying to votemute.
so ur able to dish it out and not receive it? ;)

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You're derailing your own admin thread, that's not good at all, man!
Also votemuting for 'being annoying' is technically vote abuse, as this isn't against the rules.
You can always ignore/mute someone you don't like, client-side.

As for your admin app, your previous offenses as well as how you took feedback negatively make me want to -1.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Also votemuting for 'being annoying' is technically vote abuse, as this isn't against the rules.

As for your admin app, your previous offenses as well as how you took feedback negatively, make me want to -1.
-1 from me as well.

Piano + Pink Steve [VJC]

Mildly Menacing Medic

As for your admin app, your previous offenses as well as how you took feedback negatively, make me want to -1.
I've tried to take the feedback positively, by explaining some of what I did, and by apologising and explaining I'm going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.