paint!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
I am normally availible all day during the summer, and during the school year, on weekends.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not get mad if I lose my admin, because I know I have contributed to the Skial community.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
I would type "sm_ban" and include my own SteamID, and type in how long. I would type in 0 minutes, because I do not support hackers or any hacks. I would not hack, but mainly because of the hassle. And why hack when you would get banned?
Any other reason you should be admin:
I do not think any reason in this text box could be given without bragging. I do not like bragging, so I''ll make this short and sweet: I have a fair mind and some experiance. I am a regular on the listed server, and many people know me. One thing I must say against me though, I like to have some fun with KeyBinds, and have gotten muted several times for using them. As I type, I am currently muted. I realize I have been muted for a reason and have not tried to appeal the mute, even if I am perma-muted. For the fair mind bit - I have seen many people spew insults and derogatory remarks over the last few months. I do not care for these people - I am actually against them. I feel these people should be punished in some way whereas nothing is done.​

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
I would type "sm_ban" and include my own SteamID, and type in how long. I would type in 0 minutes, because I do not support hackers or any hacks. I would not hack, but mainly because of the hassle. And why hack when you would get banned?

This isn't quite correct.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
I am normally availible all day during the summer, and during the school year, on weekends.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would not get mad if I lose my admin, because I know I have contributed to the Skial community.
Any other reason you should be admin:
I do not think any reason in this text box could be given without bragging. I do not like bragging, so I''ll make this short and sweet: I have a fair mind and some experiance. I am a regular on the listed server, and many people know me. One thing I must say against me though, I like to have some fun with KeyBinds, and have gotten muted several times for using them. As I type, I am currently muted. I realize I have been muted for a reason and have not tried to appeal the mute, even if I am perma-muted. For the fair mind bit - I have seen many people spew insults and derogatory remarks over the last few months. I do not care for these people - I am actually against them. I feel these people should be punished in some way whereas nothing is done.

1. Fix the things YOU say before commenting on what others say.
2. Annoying as hell with the binds.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
leaving my opinion at a 0 for now
reason:
efd73b9f61.png

Explain

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1. You have been muted for being annoying and you admit you're annoying. Your ban command is a jumbled mess. You did not really state times when you are online.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As I have said in my application, I can be annoying with my keybinds. Sroy muted me for ,wheat looks like, a week for that.
if you just admitted to being annoying and spamming, what makes you think that you'd ever become an admin for Skial?

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
-1 i've never seen you and i doubt it'll be pleasant to see you like that