One Lunch Man

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Would it be acceptable if I got +1's/support from all the (notable/credible) staff I've worked with in the past on different servers who can vouch/add credibility? Just curious, I know it's typically skial regulars that are requested, and still looking around, but being able to ask moderators/server owners/etc, i've worked with in the past who can vouch for me in regards to capability, reliability and similar traits? Unsure how regularly they play on skial. Been downloading all my apps and steam games onto my new computer as of recent, final parts arrived last 3 days~ (https://www.skial.com/threads/2500-budget-to-build-a-gaming-computer.68164/ suppose for reference for whatever reason)

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Don't you think it would be best to just close your app and reapply in several months once you have everything and are ready to present your "package" (admin app) in its entirety? i.e. not much support right now, you've barely been on servers -and- forums, etc.

One Lunch Man

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Don't you think it would be best to just close your app and reapply in several months once you have everything and are ready to present your "package" (admin app) in its entirety? i.e. not much support right now, you've barely been on servers -and- forums, etc.

Alright, I cant deny the logic, Should I delete the OP? or simply ask for it to be reopenned when i'm ready?