OliverDatGuy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
GMT+/--1:00 I'm usually on all day usually from 3:30pm to 9:00pm I'll mainly be active on the server a few hours a day.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I will not get mad. I don't like to cause drama.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Type 'status' in console, look for my name, get my steam id, then type in the console ' sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:65861255" 30 "You were banned for suspected aimbot" ' I also think you can do sm_admin, select 'Ban player', select the player and then amount of time to ban them for.
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'm quite skilled in administrating and I learn fast. I respect my superiors and do not abuse. I'm not strict and I don't kick/ban/mute for every little things. I will also learn from my mistakes (I'll try not to make mistakes in the first place)

I mainly play on the TRADE | NY server. At the moment my total play time isn't that high but I will increase it as I enjoy the server a lot. I'm usually a peaceful player and try run around with a ham shank trying to high five everyone c;

I enjoy administrating and hopefully will find a place in the skial community :D

If there's something you think I need to improve on please don't hesitate to tell me.

Thanks for reading my admin application and I hope you take me in to consideration.

EDIT: Fixed the answer on the banning question. (Sorry about that)​

Last edited:

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Type 'status' in console, look for my name, get my steam id, then type in the console 'sm_ban #STEAM_0:1:65861255 30 You were banned for suspected aimbot' I also think you can do sm_admin, select 'Ban player', select the player and then amount of time to ban them for.
Ban question is incorrect.

Toxik

Contributor
Not very impressive app, not very impressive time, not very impressive chat.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You're not bad, but not in high standards either, your time isn't very impressive, neither is your chat. The hlstats tracks back 10 days if i'm correct.

Get a higher connection time and an improved chat log. I'd be obliged to +1 you