Servers:
SAXTON HALE | NY, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
12:30 pm - 12:30 am
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
229:05:09 (15:52:01 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No,I wont get mad if I lose admin because its my fault and it would be immature of me to get mad over losing something online
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#steamid" or #userid or "name" time in minutes, 0 is permanent "some reason" or sm_ban [U:1:120278462] or Rage of the Ocean ,10 minutes "For Some Reason playing memes"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I want to be an admin because I want to do whats right and ban people who are breaking the rules so I can mute,kick,or ban he/she for a certain amount of time.I will only kick if they break rules,disrespect admin,and are being friendly(for example stalling).This includes hoovies,people with horrible mics,mic spammers(unless its music or meme related)(Just do !ignore <player name>).​

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
While people will horrible mics are annoying they can't really help it.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MUCH WEEBS COMMENTING ON MY SKIAL ADMIN APPLICATIONS
Idk, maybe because you're applying to a community that has a diversity of players? Doesn't matter in the end regardless, you're declined. Better luck next time

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MUCH WEEBS COMMENTING ON MY SKIAL ADMIN APPLICATIONS
For 1, commenting this stuff doesn't make your already broken image here on the forums any better. 2, they might not be able to afford a mic. It's called being respectful. Just mute them if their mic is that bad. It's not hard. Just remake the app a later time. I even included a tutorial from YouTube just incase so you don't screw that up too.