Closed Admin App: NoodleZ83

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by NoodleZ83, Nov 5, 2019.

1. NoodleZ83

NoodleZ83 Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight Contributor

Steam:
    Person was camping in VSH Ratz office and everyone wanted him dead, I told the person that camping as Hale for long periods of time he can be vote slayed, the Hale didn't listen what I say so I started a voteslay and everyone agreed on slaying him.

2. RenZ

RenZ Positively Inhumane Poster

Steam:
    I'm a little on the fence from that, if you provide chat logs from other people that would prove that, I won't change my +1

3. Dragontamer

Dragontamer TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:
    Suicided with world
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:48:57 AM BlueBerry with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed BlueBerry with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:47:48 AM SuperBabyFace with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed SuperBabyFace with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:47:21 AM DoomieTV with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed DoomieTV with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:46:58 AM PLS HEAL ME MEDIC with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed PLS HEAL ME MEDIC with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:46:57 AM Rexmy_LED with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed Rexmy_LED with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:46:48 AM Knuhpp with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed Knuhpp with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:46:46 AM CrocoPig with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed CrocoPig with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:46:35 AM NoodleZ with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed NoodleZ with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:46:07 AM INoobePoke with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed INoobePoke with shovel
    SAXTON HALE | US ████ 12/05/2019 - 01:46:06 AM Pluck with shovel" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Killed Pluck with shovel
    You called a vote a little after he killed someone.
    Hales who camp usually don't get a lot of kills such as this. Also your chat log shows that you did not tell Hale that camping as Hale was not allowed, so that is very doubtful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NoodleZ83

Steam:
    I do actually have a player that exactly remembers that night

also something seems off with the events records, idk if admins can only see certain things or not - https://youtu.be/6PmR9sPKnDE

5. NoodleZ83

Steam:
  6. uppe-r

uppe-r Totally Ordinary Human Contributor

Steam:
    still, if he kept camping, maybe he could have voice chat disabled? I would have tried to say it in the chat as well + I see on the logs no one else talked about him camping? So was everyone using mic? :thinking emoji:

7. NoodleZ83

Steam:
    Well i see no point to continue this debate rather i be admin or not, i guess next time ill provide evidence next time things like this happens. Also this app is almost a month old and i get that you guys wanna prevent unloyal abusive admins. i wish you guys happy holidays and thank you for taking your time on this application :blush:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • meh meh x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice