Netto & Rockman

Unremarkable User
Servers:
2FORT | NY, 2FORT | TX, 2FORT | US, HIGHTOWER+ | US, JAILBREAK | NY, PAYLOAD | TX, SAXTON HALE | EU
Time:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Monday - Fridays 5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. Saturdays 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Not Here on Sundays
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope.avi I would just say "Oh well,It's been a great time on the server,right? I can still play like a normal guy."
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
1.Listen to the people first and see who it is first 2. Go to Spectator (depending on game) 3. Watch the accused person (with sm_spec "name") 4. Observe and Watch what do obvious aimbotters do, Turn around and shoot really fast (ending with a kill), How fast IS a normal kill vs. His/Her Kill 6. Call a server vote and see if people agree with the admin (With a 60% Vote of "Yes" kinda like how Congress works) OR Ban Him or Her Right Away FOREVER!
Any other reason you should be admin:
I was thinking, Since i want to work in the Judicial Branch in America, I would practice here and get a idea of what it feels like to enforce the laws/rules of the server.​

decryption

Face-Melting F2Per
Yeah it was just the command your suppose to write not the whole ban process.

(+1 day yeah that ain't great.)

But hell, it doesn't mean you can't try again in a few months, years or millenniums.

Reactions: Roboute Guilliman

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah it was just the command your suppose to write not the whole ban process.

(+1 day yeah that ain't great.)

But hell, it doesn't mean you can't try again in a few months, years or millenniums.
Or never. Whatever comes first.