Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
300+
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Absolutely Not , Thats Childish
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:309115376]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I want For All Of You Who read my Application which was 3 months ago For suffering from reading the Application

I want To Be Admin On Your Community Server [JailBreak NY]
Is Because I want to help the Skial Community To Grow , And Punish The Rule Breakers .

I love Skial Community And I would Love It to continue Growing, I Have Spend No Time On any server That was Fun Like Skial, And I plan to spend most of my TF2 playtime on skial servers . I do not yet work , I'm 18 Y/Oand I will not work for next year. The Free time I have is like 6 h/day (Non-Weekend days) and I plan To spend them on Skial Servers.

Skial was My Favourite Server I ever Played On It was my first server to play on and I spent Most Of The Time on JailBreak and Saxton Hale [EU]
Which was Like 4 years ago when I played with other account which I forgot password of, suddenly . Name : Why Don't I use Loop

I spent the most time on Skial | JailBreak | NY server even Though I live in Europe . I'm From U.K | Liverpool , I speak 3 Languages , and I do not Like Rascism , (Currently Live In Belgium) and for next 1 and a half year I will live here. I will Continue Playing On Your Servers Even If I don't Be Accepted For Admin because people On Skial community are The Best
I have never Met type of people I have on Skial.

I have Owned A Server In TF2 : ImmortalsTFNetwork
Which I was Owner on (Obviously) , I had max of 16 Players/day and Loved Playing On It , suddenly My friends had no time to spend on my server Keeping community stable I shut Down My TF Server.

I have Moderated Mineplex (Minecraft Server) in 2015 for 9 good months and then i decided To quit minecraft because i thought it's childish game.

I have Moderated ;;ZU;; server and served as admin for good 2 months when I decided To Play More CS:GO competitive

I have A Great Expirience Of Moderating Communities , Not the Best But
Good Expirience. I have last year Moderated Mineplex.

I see Why I want to continue Playing On skial servers, and I would Wish so Much that I could Be More Active Sooner. I loved the community as Much as I love TF2, I will spend next 4 years (If skial will be active) on Moderating The Community .

I understand if you choose not to accept this application, I just figured I'd give it another try.

All The Best

MtnHyPeGuYDew (Josh Andrews)​

Whip_Cactus

Truly Feared Pyro

You say that your reason for applying is that you want to admin on Jb, yet, in my experience, you barely know the jailbreak rules and often falsely accuse people of freekilling etc.

Pookie

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
3:50 pm - 10:00 pm GMT - On Weekends : 9:30 am - 2:00 am
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
300+
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Absolutely Not , Thats Childish
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:309115376]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I want For All Of You Who read my Application which was 3 months ago For suffering from reading the Application

I want To Be Admin On Your Community Server [JailBreak NY]
Is Because I want to help the Skial Community To Grow , And Punish The Rule Breakers .

I love Skial Community And I would Love It to continue Growing, I Have Spend No Time On any server That was Fun Like Skial, And I plan to spend most of my TF2 playtime on skial servers . I do not yet work , I'm 18 Y/Oand I will not work for next year. The Free time I have is like 6 h/day (Non-Weekend days) and I plan To spend them on Skial Servers.

Skial was My Favourite Server I ever Played On It was my first server to play on and I spent Most Of The Time on JailBreak and Saxton Hale [EU]
Which was Like 4 years ago when I played with other account which I forgot password of, suddenly . Name : Why Don't I use Loop

I spent the most time on Skial | JailBreak | NY server even Though I live in Europe . I'm From U.K | Liverpool , I speak 3 Languages , and I do not Like Rascism , (Currently Live In Belgium) and for next 1 and a half year I will live here. I will Continue Playing On Your Servers Even If I don't Be Accepted For Admin because people On Skial community are The Best
I have never Met type of people I have on Skial.

I have Owned A Server In TF2 : ImmortalsTFNetwork
Which I was Owner on (Obviously) , I had max of 16 Players/day and Loved Playing On It , suddenly My friends had no time to spend on my server Keeping community stable I shut Down My TF Server.

I have Moderated Mineplex (Minecraft Server) in 2015 for 9 good months and then i decided To quit minecraft because i thought it's childish game.

I have Moderated ;;ZU;; server and served as admin for good 2 months when I decided To Play More CS:GO competitive

I have A Great Expirience Of Moderating Communities , Not the Best But
Good Expirience. I have last year Moderated Mineplex.

I see Why I want to continue Playing On skial servers, and I would Wish so Much that I could Be More Active Sooner. I loved the community as Much as I love TF2, I will spend next 4 years (If skial will be active) on Moderating The Community .

I understand if you choose not to accept this application, I just figured I'd give it another try.

All The Best

MtnHyPeGuYDew (Josh Andrews)​
Godd Luck ! if someone is reading this, this guy is a very good payer, we play skial every single day together. i think he would be very good admin for the skial community.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+0

For the reasons stated above. But he is a nice guy, and a fun friend, so that is worth voting 0 rather than -1