Servers:
TRADE | EU
Time:
24H GTM
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
6pm to 12am GTM
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
i will not get mad in one bit,my aim is to keep my postion as admin but you never know someone better could take my spot
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
(open console) - smadd_ban "
Any other reason you should be admin:
As an admin, I would make a regular appearance on skial TRADE | EU though if I must make an appearance on other servers, than I shall see to it. I would make sure that everyone is abiding by the rules, and would kick/ban anyone who may have been breaking the rules. Because I don't wont people not having fun because they just got scammed or getting killed by hackers.
-Apart from holidays, I have school from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm GMT five days a week.
I try my best to be a tolerant and patient person, though I can lose my temper a bit, and even though I haven't done so quite a lot of times, I will try my best to keep myself from being unkind to people. I can also be quite reasonable and thus if someone is only breaking a rule for the first time, I'll kick them, if they do it again and again, I'll ban them for a set time.(sorry had to make new account)

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What? New account? What does that even mean? You posted two apps from the same account ...?

In any event, both of your applications have been declined by an admin, so do not make any more.