Milly Bays

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Around 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM on the weekdays. Weekends just depends.
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
6d (Hl stats) I know this is wrong. This is form TX Turbine. They don't have my Jailbreak stats on the page. I should have over 500-600 hours.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Most likely not, as long I did my job when needed to.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:82367251]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Some players and admins told me I would make a great staff member. Jailbreak needs to have some sort of control over it. I play nearly everyday and It saddens me that people get away with breaking the rules and acting smug about it. Then you have the people who abuse the votemenu. Jailbreak is one of those servers that constantly needs an admin on it. Beetlejuice comes on everday or so, but he can't do all the work himself. So I'd be nice if I can share some of that weight with him and help him out and keep the server in check.​

Last edited:

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Edit: He did not link the custom at first. But Still think the reason to be admin is weak.

Sorry but you need 10 days or more on Skial servers to be considered. And your reason to be admin in my opinion is very weak.

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry but you need 10 days or more on Skial servers to be considered. And your reason to be admin in my opinion is very weak.

Edit: Did not link the custom at first. But Still think the reason to be admin is weak.
He has 21 days on custom.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Which admins told you that you would be a good staff member?

Ban question is wrong, and a somewhat poor reason make me lean towards a - 1

Milly Bays

Mildly Menacing Medic
Which admins told you that you would be a good staff member?

Ban question is wrong, and a somewhat poor reason make me lean towards a - 1
BeetleJuice and Chel were the admins who thought I would make a great fit.

Milly Bays

Mildly Menacing Medic
Edit: He did not link the custom at first. But Still think the reason to be admin is weak.

Sorry for the weak reason. Here are some more details on why I should be an Admin.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Not a lot of effort put into the application and ban command is still wrong.

Wasn't the minimum 3 days? I thought that's what it was.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1, I've played with you before and plain and simple don't think you would be suitable.
Though, that connection time is great. Good on you for that.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've played with Milly many times and I think he would be a good candidate for admin. My only concern would be possibly favoring other Jailbreak regs and letting them get away with stuff.
+0, will change after more people respond to this thread.

Last edited: