TURBINE+ | US | Fast
Time:1hrs 4:20pm CST
Hlstats:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If I lose admin yes I will get mad.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Any other reason you should be admin:
Yes I want to be Admin because whenever people bug me, say I'm hacking and people needs help why they for example: someone is feel bore and they want to mute people for no reason I just mute them. So I want to be admin to take care my self and others too.​

Last edited:

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
You need to put more effort into your application, check out the other ones for some guidelines.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
What is this?

Edit: Apparently not really fluent in english from chat logs so he can probably improve hopefully.

Paradocks

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+10000000
I've always thought the admins were missing something. I now realize that this was it. This user seems like they'll be the perfect addition to the staff.

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1
This guy would clean up Jailbreak, Trade and Idle all at once, replace Biggie with this guy.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Besides the fact that this is a pretty funny troll, Your chat logs need some work, and the application needs to be filled in correctly

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
-1. You pretty much blatantly state that you want to be admin for your self benefit. Also, please fix your playing time, I am guessing you forgot to write hours.
When do they going to accept it
They usually accept applications 3 months after it is set to considering. Well yours was set to improve so wait a couple of months and apply again.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
-1. You pretty much blatantly state that you want to be admin for your self benefit. Also, please fix your playing time, I am guessing you forgot to write hours.

They usually accept applications 3 months after it is set to considering. Well yours was set to improve so wait a couple of months and apply again.
The app's closed, no need to fix anything.
Also the time frame you mentioned is inaccurate and incorrect.

Luigi123

TF2 Admin

like 3 months
and I fix my time of playing

Status
Not open for further replies.