Liam Windle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
On normal days it's generally from 12pm (noon) or so, through until around 2am at night, with the obvious breaks in-between.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not at all, that would be a little silly. There would obviously be a reason behind the removal.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
To ban my own SteamID? I'd type (in console): sm_ban "STEAM_0:0:40356381" 30 "obvious aimbot?"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello reader! I'd like to become an Admin on the VSH servers as I visit here quite often, (mainly when my own VSH server is empty, which is around 10pm or so as the server is hosted in the Netherlands).

I think I should be an admin as I know and agree with all of your rules, I have experience with being an admin(/owner), and I feel my English is not awful, as I will be applying for your EU/US servers.

Not exactly sure what else to put here other than thanks for taking the time to read my app, and have a nice day. :)​

Last edited:

Liam Windle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just realised my mistake in the ban command. :( Should be sm_addban "STEAM_0:0:40356381" 30 "obvious aimbot", if I'm not mistaken.

Fixed, hopefully.This is such a tricky question (with all due respect), banning your own SteamID is a rather useless thing to do. Typing something along the lines of sm_addban @me 0 "lol how do I work this" sounds more appropriate :trollexcited:

Last edited:

Liam Windle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Apologies. When I ban someone, I don't ban them via SteamID, I type in their name, or more frequently @aim, as they tend to be using NameHack.

antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Has hard finding out of the commands, wants to ban by name....
Edit: Liam, that rating shows that you arent mature enought.
Edit again: Overuse of smileys, takes the serious out of the app...

Last edited:

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
That command you're having so many issues with is one of the core commands you'd use. The only difference is replacing your steamID with someone else's.... That worries me a little.

Liam Windle

Mildly Menacing Medic
That command you're having so many issues with is one of the core commands you'd use. The only difference is replacing your steamID with someone else's.... That worries me a little.

I see what you're saying, it's just, I've never actually used that command before.. I would normally use sm_freeze @aim, and sm_ban @aim 0 Multi-Hack for players who are using NameHack/SpeedHack/Some other hack.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I see what you're saying, it's just, I've never actually used that command before.. I would normally use sm_freeze @aim, and sm_ban @aim 0 Multi-Hack for players who are using NameHack/SpeedHack/Some other hack.
In a crowded 32-slots server, do you really think @aim would be appropriate?

Pretty much what everyone else said.