Leif-SDS

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
7 P.M. - 10 P.M. GMT + 01:00 . Pretty much everyday
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Probably, but if does it happens there must be a reason for it. As long as it is righteous, I won't complain about it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:107421027]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"(in console) or !ban "#[U:1:107421027]" 30 "Aimbot" in the chat.
Any other reason you should be admin:
I haven't been part of Skial for a long time, as a matter of fact the only server I really only play is Jailbreak. But that's probably also why I enjoy the server. By playing on this peculiar server I made alot of new friends, and started enjoying the gamemode and it's community.

I don't have any experience with having any kind of authorisation on a TF2 server. The only experience I have is from some small Fanmade MMO's. I played regularly on them and eventually become a moderator on them. For a long time though it's been down for maintenance though. Even though the mechanics and community surrounding the game is completely different I assume this also counts as experience.

Of couse, nobody listens to just a person,so I guess you may need to know some things about me. I'm generally nice and friendly and just trying to have a good time by doing whatever is possible on the server. Of course I may also be the opposite because I tend to get mad every now and then. I believe that respect comes from 2 sides and thus won't give it to just anyone without receiving.

Alot of madness tends to happen on Skial's Jailbreak server, like trolling,spam,griefing, etc. Not all admin's can be active the whole time, so I'm simply offering my help holding order.​

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Meh....this app feels lukewarm at best. I don't really care for the lenny face spam, but whatever floats your boat I guess. I'm not really impressed, especially with things in your chat like:
rXtjjSi.jpg

urVLEuM.jpg

Gonna be a -1 mate.

Last edited:

Beetlejuice

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+0
You seem to be pretty rude in the chat, however you also are mature enough to be honest and I feel that if you are capable of being honest, and knowing what you need to fix, you can fix it. My advice would be to try to work on anger, and not let it get the best of you. If you can do that, then you can expect a +1 from me in the future.

Reactions: Chance