Le Fedora Master 69

Uncharitable Spy
Servers:
2FORT | NY
Time:
Between 10 PM and 01 AM UTC+1 time (Oslo, Norway)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would be a little annoyed for 5 minutes, 10 if it is for no reason. I wouldn't make a big deal of it though.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban ''#STEAM_0:0:24115260'' 30 ''obvious aimbot''
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'm reasonable, fair and grown up. I hope that the rules will be followed, and if not I can be there to make sure they are. I won't ban anyone unless there's a good reason to, and power abuse aint my jam, bro. I want everyone to have fun, as long as it doesn't violate the rules - I'll be the responsible parent telling the kids to quiet down should I feel the need to, but I won't look for excuses to do so.

Skial has been good to me the past few years, I just want to give back to the community (I previously donated but now I can't afford it anymore).​

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Edit: Changing to +1 due to responses and Fedora seems like a pretty swag guy

Last edited:

Le Fedora Master 69

Uncharitable Spy
+0
Never seen this guy on forums or servers, I know forum activity isn't necessary for admin, but I don't know you well enough to +1.

Seems fair enough since you don't know me, I only play on NY 2fort server (used to go Turbine EU in the daytime but 2fort is my only love now). I'm on now, join me if you want <3

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+0
Never seen this guy on forums or servers, I know forum activity isn't necessary for admin, but I don't know you well enough to +1.
So why post.
"+0 because I didint pay enough attention the the OP"
Either way +1, you seem like a good guy.

Reactions: Chance

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1, Fedora's a good friend of mine, played with him a lot on the Skial | NY server, he's really friendly, very serious when needed, and is overall a fine pick for a skial admin