Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Centazzo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY, ORANGE+ | EU, ORANGE+ | US, TRADE | EU, TRADE | NY, TRADE | NY, TRADE | US
Time:
GMT +3 8.00 (Morning) ~ 3.00 (Night)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Why would I get mad if I lose Admin? I will continue play on skial.com servers ^_^
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
First I will open console, type there status, copy my own SteamID, then I will type to console sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:55092800" 30 "Aimbot" Then i will get banned for 30 Minutes.
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi my name is Kenny Centazzo. I am from Argentina but I am living in Istanbul/Turkey. I am very honest, generous and truth. I hate lies. I mainly play Team Fortress 2. And I mainly play in Skial servers.

I have some reasons for be an admin in skial.com. There is very big problems in Skial Orange servers. I saw everyday a hacker. Not only one. 2 or 3 hackers in a server. I type !votemenu to chat and choosing Ban for 30 minutes. I starting the vote getting Vote No. It's my first reason. And I want mute and gag some players in server.

Second reason. FreeKiller's in JailBreak servers. I want they slay but again that vote :).

Last (Third) reason. Trade scams in Skial Trade servers. And somebody trying to sell CD Keys/Codes and accounts from other games.

I am very happy to applying this application again. Thank's for anyway.​

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
you got marked improved already, you couldn't change within a day, try again in a later time.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is your second app of today isn't it?

1.) Please don't spam admin apps in hope of becoming admin faster
2.) Also your Steam profile concerns me, you used a thirdparty program to give yourself all of the TF2 achievements, and on top of that you only have around 200 hours of TF2, which is quite low tbh.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Read this thread to learn how to write the ban command:
http://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/

On a sidenote:
There is very big problems in Skial Orange servers. I saw everyday a hacker. Not only one. 2 or 3 hackers in a server. I type !votemenu to chat and choosing Ban for 30 minutes. I starting the vote getting Vote No. It's my first reason. And I want mute and gag some players in server.​
I'd suggest either calling an admin or recording a demo and reporting it to Skial if that seems to be an issue.

Last edited:

Kenny Centazzo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
This is your second app of today isn't it?

1.) Please don't spam admin apps in hope of becoming admin faster
2.) Also your Steam profile concerns me, you used a thirdparty program to give yourself all of the TF2 achievements, and on top of that you only have around 200 hours of TF2, which is quite low tbh.
I earned that achievements typing !giveallachievements to chat in a trade server.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Since your first app was marked 'improve' a day ago, you have to wait and reapply later showing improvement. I don't know if there's any standard wait time, but I suggest waiting at least a few weeks to a month while of course using that time to improve. Reapplying less than a day after your app was marked 'improve' is only going to hurt your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.