Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU
Time:
I am active pretty much every day, my TimeZone is: GMT+0

Hlstats:
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1746591
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I won't get mad if I lose admin, after all, it's just a game!

How do you ban your own SteamID?:
I would type: sm_ban STEAM_0:1:55062381 30 "Using AimBot on our servers, appeal your ban @ Skial.com ~ JMB"

Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I should be an admin due to my massive amount of experience in administrating communities. However, I don't play Team Fortress 2 much due to it gets boring for me as I have nothing to do.

If I was chosen for admin at Skial, I would be able to occupy myself once again and be active on Team Fortress 2 again with my friends. I quite often go around my mate's house, go to the park for a few hours and then come back to their house and play on Team Fortress 2. We usually play on Skial 2Fort or find another Deathrun server to keep us entertained. The next morning when I travel home, I will usually go on Garry's Mod or sometimes CS:GO.

I have a perfect understanding on how to ban users and sort them out in situations, Team Fortress 2 is one of the easier games to Admin, and I have been through a lot of tough times with previous administration, giving me the experience I need to help Skial!

PS:
I'm sorry for not using my own profile in HLSTATS, I could not find mine nor my friends account.

-1 for reasons above and i think your application is confusing.If you have experience in admistrating then how did you not realize that your ban command is ridiculously wrong?

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Right! I understand now :) I will get atleast 1 week playtime on the Skial servers and re-apply when I'm ready.
That still does not seem like alot, and right after getting it you re apply? Maybe just wait a bit more time before doing it and think about if you really want this.

sov

Legendary Skial King

You look like you could have some potential on becoming an admin if you improve on eveything stated above.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
-1, don't feel as if your ready or knowledgeable enough to take on such a responsibility, maybe in due time and a lot more time on the forums and servers, until then that's my opinion, but still wish the best of luck m8

PS: if you having trouble with the band command, resort to other approved admin applications for help