Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU
Time:
I am active pretty much every day, my TimeZone is: GMT+0

Hlstats:
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1746591
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I won't get mad if I lose admin, after all, it's just a game!

How do you ban your own SteamID?:
I would type: sm_ban STEAM_0:1:55062381 30 "Using AimBot on our servers, appeal your ban @ Skial.com ~ JMB"

Any other reason you should be admin:
I think I should be an admin due to my massive amount of experience in administrating communities. However, I don't play Team Fortress 2 much due to it gets boring for me as I have nothing to do.

If I was chosen for admin at Skial, I would be able to occupy myself once again and be active on Team Fortress 2 again with my friends. I quite often go around my mate's house, go to the park for a few hours and then come back to their house and play on Team Fortress 2. We usually play on Skial 2Fort or find another Deathrun server to keep us entertained. The next morning when I travel home, I will usually go on Garry's Mod or sometimes CS:GO.

I have a perfect understanding on how to ban users and sort them out in situations, Team Fortress 2 is one of the easier games to Admin, and I have been through a lot of tough times with previous administration, giving me the experience I need to help Skial!

PS:
I'm sorry for not using my own profile in HLSTATS, I could not find mine nor my friends account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Your Skial profile is linked to a SteamID that has never played on Skial servers.

If the HLStats link you mentioned is yours, you only have 30 minutes total connection time.

JMB said:
PS: I'm sorry for not using my own profile in HLSTATS, I could not find mine nor my friends account.

You need your HLStatsX page, though nothing showed up when I looked up your Steam ID regarding Custom TF2 gaming.
Perhaps an Hlstats deficiency?

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your ban command is wrong, please revise it.

As for my opinion thus far -

-New to forums, don't know him enough yet
-Admitted to not being active on TF2 most of the time
-1 Day on Skial
-No proof of mapping ability
-No dedication to TF2
-Nothing outstanding from other applicants
-Will not fix ban command

Last edited:

rocky

Mildly Menacing Medic
Your ban command is wrong, please revise it.

As for my opinion thus far -

-New to forums, don't know him enough yet
-Admitted to not being active on TF2 most of the time

I know i'm not active on TF2 much, but that can all change. I have a lot of experience on other games such as Garry's Mod and I also know how to Moderate Xenforo forums and Map.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know i'm not active on TF2 much, but that can all change. I have a lot of experience on other games such as Garry's Mod and I also know how to Moderate Xenforo forums and Map.
Alright, I see.
I think you should explain that a little bit more in the original post.
Also, the ban command is still wrong, please edit your OP and revise it.

My opinion will stay at a -1 until I see some opinion-changing revelations.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Skial requires a minimum of 3 days connection in order to apply for admin.

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

No offense intended, but it looks like you have next to no dedication to Skial. You don't meet the minimum 3 day requirement and you're brand new to the forums. Combine that with what you said in your OP, I suspect you may be applying here hoping to get quick admin just to spice things up in TF2

Getting admin on Skial isn't as easy as other communities. There's an ocean of admin applicants to be cherry picked from, on average only about roughly 5 admins are added after a very long wait time which means your competition is huge. If you want a serious chance at getting admin you need to stick out from the crowd.

Getting 3 days of gameplay logged onto Skial servers would be a bare minimum start. From there I suggest you get to know the community both on the servers and the forums. If people like you that could help get you some support. If you're a decent mapper that could help your chances too. But currently, aside from possible mapping knowledge you don't have much about you that stands out from the rest in my opinion.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have been online and I have said to you 2 times that your ban command is wrong. It is still wrong with no efforts to fix it.
I have to agree with Meowcenary in that I think you are just trying to get this chance for entertainment not to help out the community.
I must say, for your sake, it seems you are not taking this application very seriously or in a professional manner.
You may want to revise your attitude, game time, and intent if you are truly serious about this application.

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
you have half an hour of connection time, ban command is wrong and you clearly state that if you became admin you'd go active on TF2 again, so this means that you're not playing on our servers if you don't get admin? also i think people deserve to know the truth behind what happened in one of your previous communities

-you were banned countless times, some of them being permanent, but forgiven, then you proceed to break the rules again, to get banned again, i think someone with a profile like this doesn't seem well fit for an admin, you know what they say "bad behavior isn't rewarded here"

i'm willing to let go of the past if you change your attitude and start behaving like a grown up

also if you're planning on leaving again because you're getting criticized, you're doing a really bad choice, all we're doing is giving opinions so you can improve, that is if you are willing to

rocky

Mildly Menacing Medic
Apologies! I was having problems signing into my Account!

I will change my application to your needs now :)

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
sorry m8, your ban commands wrong and skial needs minimum of 3 days for an admin app, not to mention a completely empty chat, most likely you use your mic a lot XD but -1 until further notice

by the way, if your not sure how to type your ban command out, either read the skial admin rules or look at accepted admin apps, there you'll find what you need exactly to become a worthy skial admin, hope this helps m8 ;3

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1. Heres why
1. You don't even have time in our Custom Tf2, and you're applying for deathrun.
I would type: sm_ban STEAM_0:1:55062381 30 "Using AimBot on our servers, appeal your ban @ Skial.com ~ JMB"
2. This is wrong even after people have told you that it is wrong.
3. Still looking for that proof that you were even a mod for Xenforo or that you "moderated" at any degree.

rocky

Mildly Menacing Medic
Right! I understand now :) I will get atleast 1 week playtime on the Skial servers and re-apply when I'm ready.

-1. Heres why
1. You don't even have time in our Custom Tf2, and you're applying for deathrun.

2. This is wrong even after people have told you that it is wrong.
3. Still looking for that proof that you were even a mod for Xenforo or that you "moderated" at any degree.

The Xenforo demo ran out. Apologies