Imposter

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time: I can be on most days from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I can only be on from 7:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I would be disapointed, and I would probably try to find out what made me lose it. But hey, it's A game, what's the point of getting mad?
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
in console sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:63371579" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I enjoy this server. I think I could lend my capabilities to help keep it a nice place for all players thinking of giving orders to the reds. I also wish to have the ability to enforce the rules when they are not being obeyed.​

Last edited:

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought this was a report for a second.
"Admin Imposter"

It looks neat. Clean Chat. Decent App.
+/- 0 for now. EDIT - You have only 1 day of play time. I'm leaning to -1 here. Improve your hours and I'll gladly change to +1

You're gonna wanna also link your steam to your Skial account.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
2014-03-16 15:35:53lol avenger is so black it makes me look white.. skial.com | JAILBREAK | NYba_jail_minecart_skial_6

2014-03-16 16:43:39YOU ALREADY have BEEN RAPED. skial.com | JAILBREAK | NYba_jail_minecart_skial_6

2014-03-12 12:09:55i think we should all have sex inside a catholic church. skial.com | JAILBREAK | NYba_jail_minecart_skial_6
You have some questionable chat
You also seem to shout voteabuse and freekill a lot but never use the report page
i am pretty sure your ban command will work however if there was an imposter of Imposter it wont
leaning -1

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You have some questionable chat
You also seem to shout voteabuse and freekill a lot but never use the report page
i am pretty sure your ban command will work however if there was an imposter of Imposter it wont
leaning -1
being perverted isnt against the rules stop posting in apps

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, the ban command isn't right. Your time is I believe a little below 3 days. I checked out TF2 trade and normal TF2 and it says you have time on both of them. Everything else is fine, though. +/-0 for now. Good luck, though.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Never mind. For some reason hlstats didn't pull up your regular tf2 stats when I searched you the first time.

Last edited:

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Roughly 3 days of connection time, which should be okay. Haven't really played with you before, so I'd wait for more input.

Are you applying for Jailbreak mod? Since you specifically stated that server only.

Imposter

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, the ban command isn't right. Your time is I believe a little below 3 days. I checked out TF2 trade and normal TF2 and it says you have time on both of them. Everything else is fine, though. +/-0 for now. Good luck, though.
Would it be simpler if I just used their steam ID?

Imposter

Scarcely Lethal Noob
"Admin Imposter"

+/- 0 for now. EDIT - You have only 1 day of play time. I'm leaning to -1 here. Improve your hours and I'll gladly change to +1

If I'm really pushing it I can put round
"Admin Imposter"

The most I can improve is adding two hours to Saturday, And bump up mondays to 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. the rest of my week isn't that flexible.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If I'm really pushing it I can put round

The most I can improve is adding two hours to Saturday, And bump up mondays to 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. the rest of my week isn't that flexible.
Faith Status: Restored??? You still need a lot more hours, and you're going to have to be on way more.

What's also impressive is that you have barely 3 days on skial, but have 13 pages of clean chat.
It shows that you're really open, and community spirited guy.

You have my +1.

Last edited: