Hylianborn [♉] #AreYouBready?

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Central Time zone, All day on weekdays during summer and winter break, All day on most weekends regardless
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Of course not! If I lost it, It's either because I did a bad job or you need somebody who can provide better service. Either way, no biggie.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
Type this in console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:37692065" 30 "Obviously using aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hi there! My name's Patrick, I'm 16 years old, and I live in the state of Arkansas in the USA. I would like to apply for admin for Skial because I love the Skial servers so much (especially Jailbreak) and I wanted to find a way to give back to the Skial community. I figured that becoming admin would be the best way for me to give back, through labor!

I am a very friendly guy who abides by the rules and often goes above and beyond to help other players with rules, and how to play. I'm a smart, good-humored, responsible young man who would love to become admin.

I look forward to being able to work with you.

Thank you for reading my application.

(Also, unless I am outright denied or completely ignored, I will reapply one last application once I have obtained 6 days of server time.)​

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looks fine, and I see you have acquired that 3 days connection time we asked for. +1 on a bun!