Hylianborn [♉] #AreYouBready?

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
HIGHTOWER+ | US | Fast
Time:
Weekends usually, Summer and Winter i'm on for the majority of the day, I'll be around hours 8:00 to 12:00 in the mornings, 3:00 to 6:00 afternoons. Central Time Zone.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I understand if you need a different person for the position.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban STEAM_0:0:37692065 420 "Obviously an aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I don't exactly have a clean slate (have 1 mute/gag) but I'm very friendly, the Jailbreak community likes me for my friendliness, warden skills, and my sense of humor. I have no records of bans, and I would love to admin your server. Was sent here by Sroy.
I hope you consider my application!​

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need 3 days minimum of connection time? +0 until I have a confirmation.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
your connection time is somewhat poor, not sure of warden skills and sense of humor are exactly selling points.

-1 for now.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Played JB with you for a bit today. Got along well with the other players and did ok with the rules. With that said it would help you to get some more time and let a few of us get to know you and how you react to certain situations. +0 for now.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What would be selling points? I wish to impress you. If i'm underqualified, I can come back later when I have more experience.
Here are some.
352f8b69485db4bd0ec209e0dfdabbd5.png

Hylianborn [♉] #AreYouBready?

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Well, I'm pretty calm, I don't crack under pressure, I'm not a gigantic jerk, and I'm mostly unbiased. I would never ban someone for an unjust or bias reason. I tend to weigh decisions before making them. I would agree that I do need more experience. I am very familiar with the jailbreak game mode (10+ days logged on other servers) but I have little to no admin experience.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everything checks out, I'll +1 when you have 3 days connection time on skial servers.

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
Click on that blue box under your profile pic and name, in-between the steamrep and steam logo's.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is a bit of a stupid question, but how do I check time logged?
It's not a stupid question, you're new on the forums so we shouldn't expect you to know right away, here are your stats on the Skial custom, normal, and trade servers.
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3959341
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3335114
http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1476972

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
One hour 55 minutes? you serious? Is this because I just joined the forums and stuff?
I definitely have much more time than that.
Each link is given different time depending on what server you play on, trade server record on the first link, the second link is custom which record jailbreak, deathrun, vsh and others, and the last link records actual gameplay server.
You don't go on trade server which is why you have 1 hour and 55 minute.
+0 nothing too bad but lack of time.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 until you get more connection time.
I will bring up the other stuff and change my opinion once you get at least 3 days.