Time:
16 - 22 paris time
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, but I may ask why if I think there is no reason
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:65622993" 30 "Obvious aimbot."
Any other reason you should be admin:
Most honourable owner/leader/emperor/glorious dictator/king of the skial TF2 servers,

My name is Arthur, I'm french and I live in France.

I willing to be an admin on your saxton hale server (the EU one) because I play on it frequently and I often see people votekicking/slaying/... for nothing, beign hale and immediatly suicide, swearing with voice chat sometimes in french...

I have good admin skills : I already have 2 tf2 servers; the first is on ks.api-d.com:27015 (this one is for leveling stranges weapons) and the second is on ks.api-d.com:27016 (This one is for uberupgrades, a sourcemod plugin). the stats of the second server are here. ks.api-d.com/stats.

This allow me to know a bunch about sourcemod/metamod and the plugins.

I also know a bit about sourcepawn programming. Actually I have 2448 playing hours on tf2 (steam), but we can say I was idle for 1000 of them.

I have good rep, I never cheated or anything bad. I'm a premium member in tf2.

I tried to add as many things as possible here, but if you have question(s), you could (and should ;p) post in this thread.

Now, I must ask for you to allow me admin status, so that I can keep the server clean from all newbies who dare disobey your rules, and so we could cooperate in improving the server.​

Last edited:

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1, I see some hate towards people who cap on Hale in your chat, that kind of behavior actually encourages vote abuse because people tend to voteslay or voteban people who cap, capping is a part of the game mode, and you shouldn't be trying to put people down for it

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
N3j81xB.png

I'm not sure what to think of you using the vote menu constantly like this. I'm tempted to just start playing on VSH EU with shit latency if its really that bad.

Himself [FR]

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Corrected ban command...

-1, I see some hate towards people who cap on Hale in your chat, that kind of behavior actually encourages vote abuse because people tend to voteslay or voteban people who cap, capping is a part of the game mode, and you shouldn't be trying to put people down for it

But, sometimes capping is great, and I say "cap hale" (see the chat history). But, when the hale cap 'cause he can't fight an heavy, I call that noob.

Himself [FR]

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
N3j81xB.png

I'm not sure what to think of you using the vote menu constantly like this. I'm tempted to just start playing on VSH EU with shit latency if its really that bad.

30 minutes behind two uses, I don't think it's constantly... By the way the 2 votes where accepted, or nearly accepted...

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Last edited:

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Capping the point or using rage is rightfully within the rules and according to the design of the game mode.

Calling players out for it is improper and immature.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 For the reasons above and
it grinds my gears when people like you bitch about rage/cap.

Hawkeye

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
-1 sorry mate,but if you can't control your immature personnality and your angry,raging feelings.It's gonna be hard for you to be considered as an admin.