Hawkeye

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
UTC+07:00 My time zone can be an advantage because i can help the community while most admins are offline.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Of course i won't be mad.....okay,maybe a little x3 .But i'll be fine with it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:52674493" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've been playing Skial's servers for 5-6 months now and i really liked it.But a good server is bound to have some trolls or negative players.And what's worse is that the admins,are sometimes not there to solve the problem.So
i've decided to apply for administration in Skial.But of course,5-4 months ago,my old application got instantly denied(in which i've fully accepted)because of a certain racist words i've said.But i've tried to get a new image after that incident,and i think i'm ready.
I can help the server.I play most of my days,sometimes not but i always leave my Steam on.I'm usually on when the other admins are off,which i think is pretty helpful considering to certain problems i've been seeing like vote abuses or falsely accusations.
I hope you'll consider me as an administration of the Skial server.​

Last edited:
Reactions: antim

Uncle Reece

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 I think that hawk would be a great admin. I dont think he ever freekilled or broke the rules but if he did i think that you can find it in your heart to forgive him! :D

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It is important to understand as an admin you will need to take care of reports by being active on the forums and visit our other servers, not just jailbreak, to take care of problems. I would like to know if you are applying for moderator or admin, as moderators dont need to take care of reports, they only need to be active on jailbreak and try to keep the peace with a kick command. If anything gets out of hand as a moderator, you can just call in an admin. I assume you are applying for admin, not mod, but could you clarify for me?

Hawkeye

It is important to understand as an admin you will need to take care of reports by being active on the forums and visit our other servers, not just jailbreak, to take care of problems. I would like to know if you are applying for moderator or admin, as moderators dont need to take care of reports, they only need to be active on jailbreak and try to keep the peace with a kick command. If anything gets out of hand as a moderator, you can just call in an admin. I assume you are applying for admin, not mod, but could you clarify for me?
I'm applying for administration,i thought i said it in mai application @~@
Sorry if i didn't,yes i know the job of the mod and the admin.I want to do more than just handle the problems of the server,i want to help skial through other ways too.And i only main the server jailbreak,but of course i can take care problems from other servers besides jailbreak

Hawkeye

B
but if you think i'm not ready to become admin,then i'm fine with it.I can start simple and be a moderator.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 for admin.
In my experience playing with you, I think you are a kind guy but sometimes a little too kind, same with a little too mean to those you dislike. I think you might let your friends off the hook too often just because you dont have the heart to ban someone. I also feel that you might punish someone too quick if you dont like them.

However...

+1 to mod, because I know your heart's in the right place and it will give you a chance to prove me wrong.

Reactions: Toxik and Chance

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
-1 for admin.
In my experience playing with you, I think you are a kind guy but sometimes a little too kind, same with a little too mean to those you dislike. I think you might let your friends off the hook too often just because you dont have the heart to ban someone. I also feel that you might punish someone too quick if you dont like them.

However...

1 to mod, because I know your heart's in the right place and it will give you a chance to prove me wrong.
+1, sorry sroy, but from what i can tell he has a very clean, neat chat history not only on the TF custom maps, but his trade, and other maps as well (very impressive m8 ;) ) and on a side note, if you are at all the Hawkeye i know from my skial l NY server, i did not +1 you because we played together, i simply believe from your chat and behavior you are a nice fellow and can turn out to be one catch of an admin...the only thing i question is your recent mute/gag bans...give me a reason why i shouldn't change my opinion m8 and explain what those are about
799726a661.png

Reactions: antim and Chance

sov

Legendary Skial King
What can I say. Not even you guys can get enough of me.

But... not sure yet +0 for now even though everything seems okay except for what Sroy pointed out. I think i may give a plus uno later on.

Reactions: Chance

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1, sorry sroy, but from what i can tell he has a very clean, neat chat history not only on the TF custom maps, but his trade, and other maps as well (very impressive m8 ;) ) and on a side note, if you are at all the Hawkeye i know from my skial l NY server, i did not +1 you because we played together, i simply believe from your chat and behavior you are a nice fellow and can turn out to be one catch of an admin...the only thing i question is your recent mute/gag bans...give me a reason why i shouldn't change my opinion m8 and explain what those are about
799726a661.png
so yeah, please explain this and ill consider my opinion :)

Last edited: