Hawkeye

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
1-2 hours from Monday to Friday and 2-3 hours from Saturday to Sunday
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No i will not get mad,if i lose my admin status then i would get it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
First,i go to console and type "status"and it'll give me all the steam IDs in the current server.Then i find my steam ID and copy it and type the following things: "STEAM_0:0:52674493"0 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello,my name is Hawkeye.

I play video games,talk with friends and sometimes even sit by the window and drink a cup of jasmine tea while reading a book because it achieves me to inner peace.I've been playing at skial server for months.The first time i played at Skial server was at the Deathrun server.And to my surprise,there were so many nice and friendly players.They respect each other and try make each other laugh.So one day,a friend of mine in skial invited me to play in Jailbreak NY.I went there and,well,i was obsessed.I couldn't stop playing and i really enjoyed it.But unfortunately,the server has some players who just makes the players uncomfortable.They voteabuse and they troll.Everytime i join Jailbreak,i hope to meet peoples who are as nice as the ones in Deathrun.But there's always that one player who will blacken the server.And that is why i want to be an admin.I hope you'll consider me as one.​

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ban question is wrong, and also knowing your time zone and actual hours of play would be nice.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1. Racism in chat.

image.png

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
First,i go to console and type "status"and it'll give me all the steam IDs in the current server.Then i find my steam ID and copy it and type the following things: "STEAM_0:0:52674493"0 "Obvious Aimbot"
ban question is incorrect

You've also got a few votemenu mutes for spam
http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:52674493&Submit=
I dont play jailbreak but this:

2014-03-16 08:42:19 can i kill someone?. skial.com | JAILBREAK | NY ba_jail_minecart_skial_6

again this is highly questionable:
2014-03-16 07:19:56 they got pissed cuz i kicked their ass in crit server lol. skial.com | JAILBREAK | NY ba_jail_minecart_skial_6
2014-03-16 07:19:42 i once applied in tf2ss server,but a 12 year old groups bribed the admin not to make me admin. skial.com | JAILBREAK | NY ba_jail_minecart_skial_6
Racism: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=2328415&filter=*nig*

Hawkeye

My apologies,i sometimes invite a few of my friends to my place and they sometimes play in my account.Some of them are really stereotypical.I'm sorry if it's hard to believe and it sounds fake but i can't prove you more than that.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I also wanted to say something. Your ban question response is nearly identical to TapTap's besides a few minor tweaks. The ban question is to test you not others

His:
First of all, use the console to type "status" to get a list of UserIDs with their respective SteamIDs.
Then find my SteamID there and type into console the following:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:76075878" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"

Yours:

Hawkeye

I apologize for the offensive stereotype as i am offended myself.I shall take full responsibility for my friend's stereotypical behaviour because i find it,myself,unacceptable.I shall reclean my status until i am trusted for this honest mistake.

Salmon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have no real opinion here, but as far as I can tell you do tend to make insulting comments to others in regards to killing someone. Some comments could be considered hurtful to others.

Hawkeye

Also,in response of Seraphimex's votemenu mute.You wrote Awkeye,not Hawkeye.
And the mute from October got me to calm my anger.
After being banned,i decided to change and become a better person

Status
Not open for further replies.