Status
Not open for further replies.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY, Dustbowl | NY 1, 5Gorge | US, and GravelPit | NY
Time:
On weekends, I'm active almost all day. on weekdays, I can moderate from 3:30-10:30 at most. The timezone I'm in is 3:30 UTC or Newfoundland Standard Time
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not at all. If I was demoted for the right reasons, I wouldn't question it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:43653519" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
In chat: /ban "#STEAM_0:1:43653519" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
First off, I'd like to talk about myself. Currently I just turned 17. It may seem a bit young compared to some people, but that won't stop me from doing my best. Many people on the servers I play on say I'm very friendly, and I've made quite a few friends on each of the servers I'm normally on.​
Secondly, since I live in Newfoundland, the timezone allows me to be up and active before anybody else is, so I can give some of the other admins a rest.​
Thirdly, most of the maps I play on don't usually have an admin on them, especially Jailbreak (If Blade gets accepted and moderates, he deserves a medal). Also, I'd be happy to jump to ANY server that requires moderating at a certain time i.e for reports.​
Fourthly, I've admin'd for a few months on a GMod TTT server back in the winter, so I've picked up a few moderating skills during that time. Unfortunately, the owner was an ass, and he shut down the server after there were too many admins on it. Also, I am currently a Jailbreak Moderator, and I would like to handle the reports section for the other moderators.​
Lastly, if I recently gifted you a game, and you are planning to +1 me just for that reason, please don't. I want people to give me their honest opinions whether I would be suited for this or not.​
Thanks for taking the time to read this.​

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1, this fggt didn't buy me Star wars battle front 2.

Really though, +1. Good guy. I've known him for alil bit, he's cool and responsible. He could handle jail break well

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
OOOOH, well I see how it is. You give a bunch of people Steam gifts then post an admin app.

JK.

+1, cool guy

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
oh so this was your master plan
To warm your way into everyone's hearts with gifts then get all the +1's on your admin app and then take over the world

but in Seriousness
+1 Great guy,nice and giving also friendly person

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
+1.

fgt gave me CS:GO.

Honestly though, a wonderful guy, great to be around, and understand the rules us Skialites abide by.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Played with him a few times, seems cool. +oz

Superb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.