Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostmanSAS

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
2FORT | EU 1
Time:
Weekdays: 3pm-11pm Weekends: 5am-10pm (ALL GMT)
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
In console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:59258912" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hello All,

My Name: Liam Benfield

I thought I would apply for a admin position on your servers because I would like to bring my experience to skial and help out as much as I can, I'm a type of guy who just wants to help out as much as I can, I have thought about this alot and I think personally I have what It takes to become a admin.

Good reasons why I would be good for the job/position:

Can take a situation seriously and make a map of what peoples statements are and see if they link in any way

Calm- I try to not shout at people unless I really need to but I can stay calm

Admin Experiance

I clearly understand the admin tool are there to help you keep the server safe and help the players with there time on the servers

I can work well in a team

I can put alot of time watching and keeping a eye on the servers and I can be very active and make sure that I put all my time I can into administrating the servers

I will not ban/kick people because I have something against them- I only ban/kick people If the break server rules and its not a personal kick/ban reason

If a friend was to break a rule and I had to kick/ban him I can do that even if he is my friend he has broken a rules and is treated like any other player

Not use the tools for personal gain in the server

Stick to the book

I will always check the databases and have them open when my PC is running they will never be not open.

I clearly understand that the admin powers are not a toy, they are for to keep the server safe from hackers, trouble makers ect and keep all players enjoying their time on the servers.

Experience
I used to be a admin for my friends server as he wanted to start is own server as he was trying to implant what TF2 maps, game-modes and content he has created and let the public play on his new content so he chose me as one of his admins due to the fact he had trust in me and he witnessed me on the server helping people who need help and half of the time I would I have to go him if like someone's safe went missing and I had no admin rights at that time so he granted me them knowing they are there to help and NOT be abused.It was shut down because my friend did not have time to control the server and pay for server costs due to personal reasons.

What I can bring to Skial:

I can bring all my experience I have to skial to keep the server clean so everyone can have a nice time on the Skial servers.

Thanks and hope I'm accepted if not I will not be disappointed.​

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+0 for now, around 10 hours in total, get more play time and then that will change! ^.^

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Good reasons why I would be good for the job/position:
Calm- I try to not shout at people unless I really need to but I can stay calm

I hope you won't shout at anybody.

30hr total on Steam according to your profile and 0 activity on Skial

+/-0 but good luck!!

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I think I'll go with +/- 0 for now. Would like for you to get more time in server and can't say much about chat since you've not been on since January.
Best of luck nonetheless!

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You don't have much time on our servers and you are not active at all You haven't played on our servers for at least 2 months. You barely even have any tf2 time.

GRIAoal.png

Status
Not open for further replies.