FunFlowy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
BADWATER | LA, BADWATER | US
Time:
Monday-Friday from 3pm - 9pm and Saturday-Sunday 11am-9pm
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I will not be mad. Being honest, if I were to be removed from admin, I would appreciate knowing why, but I defintely won't get mad.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "STEAM_0:0:48726103" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Every single day, I am on LA Badwater with around 3 friends on average.
I would say every 3-4 days I go on US Badwater. However, I am close friends with people who are constantly on US Badwater who could easily inform me about any problems.
I am extremely well-known, well-respected, and well-liked on these 2 servers.
I was an admin before on a popular saxton hale server, but unfortunately that is no longer up.

Additional Info that may or may not be useful:
I know how to program (C, C++, JavaScript)
I can make my own TF2 maps as well as edit already made ones​

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
8p1gC.png
8p1hs.png
8p1ip.png
8p1j4.png
8p1jJ.png
8p1zV.png
8p1BV.png

-1 requesting gag

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
6anTVj7.png
DnALMD5.png
8U70he6.png

-1 Sorry I'm not a fan of spam. And there is a lot of it that I can see in your logs.

Edit: Charizard beat me to it ;-;

FunFlowy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok I have a few comments.
1. The majority of this argument is about the spam of "Sapping," which is not offensive, just annoying. Yet, no one on the server has ever complained about it. 2. Cdawg, you said u found racism then linked to a link of yourself gagging and muting me.
3. I have never seen any of you admins on the LA Badwater or US Badwater servers, when there have been several people breaking the rules, and it comes down to votes that usually don't get enough people to participate in.
4. Bans and mutes me for filling out an application, then checking up on me, realizing spam.
5. I get it spam.
6. Would you rather have an admin with a clean rep who has played on your server for a few weeks (almost like they are in it just for the admin) or someone who has played for several months who had a scripting issue of spam.
7. I am not mad, like I said before in my application "I would appreciate knowing why, but I defintely won't get mad."
8. I'm not trying to pick fights, especially not with the community that supplies my favorite server(s).

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I7puhM1.png

The timestamps in your chat tell me it is spam. Sapping spam was not the only thing. Binds are fine but when they are repeated it becomes a problem

As for no admins on the server, add some of us and call us in when someone breaks the rules. We are glad to help but we can not be everywhere at once.

FunFlowy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Trust me I'm working on it. For the sapping thing I believe I have fixed that.

Other binds I have done and regret include:
"if your so bad at tf2, then why don't u play on badlands" or the one that my friend Lootre said that I copy-pasted a few times

were indeed immature, but I'm going to quote you on this "most skial regulars should know them [rules] by now. The community knows the rules."
http://www.skial.com/threads/look-at-the-rules.49491/

So my question is this:
What would you define as a skial regular? And would you consider that I am a part of the "community"?
Because I certainly consider myself as a member and I had no knowledge that spam of which is less than 5 lines could in fact get me gagged and muted from a skial server (by the way, these binds were actually very relevant and directed at people in the server, friends whom I were having fun with, and that's the kind of principle that skial was founded upon.... of course I'm just speculating)

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1250070
there's my hl stats, and that even shows that my top 2 most visited servers are US and LA Badwater, which are the same two that I applied admin for, and the same ones that I am a regular on

for the n-word thing:
I honestly can't remember me saying that but since u seem to have proof of it im definitely at-fault for that, and i would take it back in a second

As to what you said about admins "can't be everywhere at once"
isn't that the whole reason why there is still an option for people such as myself to apply for admin?-to avoid admins who are too busy to check up on all of the servers they are hosting

Last edited:

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Basically, add admins to your friend's list or make a report on the forum so we know when a rule is being broken. By you doing that, it's lets us know that you are active and indeed care about people following the rules. It looks good for an applicant to be active like that.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 from me.

The mere fact that you got completely defensive and began making excuses when people offered criticism shows that you don't have the maturity to handle being an admin. The fact that you break Skial server rules, yet want to enforce them is another red flag. I guess I just don't think you would be a good fit for this.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
3. I have never seen any of you admins on the LA Badwater or US Badwater servers, when there have been several people breaking the rules, and it comes down to votes that usually don't get enough people to participate in.

Regarding this ^^^ You can just add the admins and when someone is breaking the rules either gather evidence and report them, or ask an admin and they will come to the server and help.

EDIT:Shula beat me to that. ;-;

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hi there, I'm David. I'm an admin for the LA area. Add me :)

Reactions: CDAWG

FunFlowy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
thanks cdawg, david, shula, and creep

btw genocide having a baby flipping some1 off isnt all that mature either, plus I wasnt making excuses, I was requesting a response and explanation
heres a reminder: your supposed to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not just be downright rude, escpecially not in this community

FunFlowy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
True but the only reason that was found out was because I applied, anyways, may I ask how much longer it will be b4 i can chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.