Emporius

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU
Time:
I'm in the GMT/BST timezone as I live in the UK in England. On most of the day for most days during holidays, but during school days from 4pm-6pm on weekdays.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
269 hours.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I won't, because I'd most likely be biased towards myself and those higher above me would have a good reason for this to occur.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:293269213]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I love playing Deathrun. It's by far been my favourite game mode in the Skial community! Moreover, when I go on deathrun, I'm social and always talking to people. I made a ton of friends on skial deathrun and still do hope to make many more.

Moreover, recently the skial deathrun EU server's been a little quiet...Not quiet as in nobody plays but quiet as in not many people talk about things about the game mode and having fun and strategies, etc. It's only occasionally that some groups of friends talk to one another. I see a lot of players often individually play alone and don't speak in the chat and socialize...It's really sad to see that and I want to help to fix that! It would be great to monitor the server to check that everybody's doing great and help anybody out who needs assistance!​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1

I'm not sure that I understand your "Any other reason you should be admin", though?
How would being an admin help you with the server being quiet?

the beet

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Never seen this guy playing but I think he can fit right in. He also has an OK chatlog too.
Also I don't understand the other reasons like Luke said, but overall...
+1!
Good luck!

Emporius

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thanks for the replies! Also, I totally agree with you on the reasons in the any other reasons section. Basically what I meant was that by being an admin, I'd be able to check to make sure everything is alright on the server since I've realized that some players get really frustrated as there are people that troll at times and people that tend just to be annoying.. However, if that wasn't the case then I believe that deathrun would be a lot more enjoyable for the community players. Thanks again for the replies and once again I apologize if the additional reasons did seem a little confusing.

cross☢

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ive seen this dude playing, when i first joined a certain eu skial deathrun server (only one i can play smoothly without lag) I felt welcomed when meeting Emporius. We had small talks. Like he stated about people playing alone, well i did that, but i met Emp and well, that changed alot. I met more people, talked more, felt more comfortable with others. Emp is honestly an amazing person, its hard to hate him, he would be a brilliant and fair admin and would get people to socialize more, which would be nice to see as its quiet sad like Emp said to see people staying quiet

This guy gets a +1 for being an amazing person, he deserves admin!

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The only thing that bothers me is that you didn't take the time to familiarize yourself with anything really. You didn't know you had to come here and apply, you didn't know how to fill out your application and you had to ask Pedro when you could have simply taken a look at previous admin apps. You made this app an hour after you asked for all the answers you needed.
v7cz7Qw.png

Also, if you want to be admin just to help people socialize then you don't understand what being an admin means. Trolling isn't against the rules and you can't do much about it.