Dr.death

Mildly Menacing Medic
What's the story behind your VAC ban?
So, that vac ban is a result of someone coming to my house to play video games together and he said
"Can I use some hacks on your steam account I didn't bring my phone so I can't get the steam guard code and the hack is undetected"
ME: "Sure if it won't get me vac'd"
3 or so days later i get vac banned

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So, that vac ban is a result of someone coming to my house to play video games together and he said
"Can I use some hacks on your steam account I didn't bring my phone so I can't get the steam guard code and the hack is undetected"
ME: "Sure if it won't get me vac'd" (hella dumb)
I am able to make good decisions

So you didn't even bother telling them not to use those hacks eh. I'm not sure whether or not you'll make the right decisions if you become an admin.

Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
  • I have been playing on Skial servers for a long time now and I am familiar with a good amount of the regulars there even if they aren't really my friends.
In my opinion, to be a "good" admin, you can't just know the regs, you have to be "friends" with them and/or be sociable with them. Essentially, just act like a normal player (the only difference is that you have the power to ban, kick, gag, etc. Meowcenary is a good example, he does his job, but at the same time has fun with the server. :3

Zentac

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Don't worry about it some people here seem to be quite brutal :/

Last edited:

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
ME: "Sure if it won't get me vac'd"
So... Let me get this straight, you let another person log into your account and knowingly download hacks on your account. With your approval?

Are you joking me?

Toxik

Contributor
While being honest is a good sign, agreeing to let your friends use hacks and on your account no less, that's less of a good sign.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My issue is if you are willing to let your friend do that what is going to happen when a friend is breaking rules on the server? I see this as an inability to do what is right all the time friend or not.

It may be harsh but no way can I give my nod for you to be admin.