dogdog_dad

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Time:
off and on between 0900-2100 hours Monday thru Sunday
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
I play about 80% of my total time on the Trade.NY server. only when it's over 30 players do I go elsewhere
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
At my age I've gone through all measures in life I.e. divorce, conflict resolution for a major utility and war. At this point I find it hard to escalate to anger anymore.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
dont quit understand the ? How about sm_ban "some player" 123 "frequent racism"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have been playing Team Fortress off and on since it came out in the 1990's. Since I retired two years ago I devote very much of my time to it. Specifically Skial Trade server NY. Sometimes it becomes very frustrating playing do to the actions of some of less mature players. I have already become somewhat of a father figure to many players and have, at times mediated hostile situations via kind intervention. I am 65 a year old. retired Public Utility supervisor as well as reserve Police officer. I absolutely love TF2 and feel I could be of great service to Skial.

Respectively:
Tod B. Souza​

Toxik

Contributor
I encourage you to take a look at other admin applications, and familiarize yourself with sm commands
You can also find your playing time on the Skial stats page

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy

At my age I've gone through all measures in life I.e. divorce, conflict resolution for a major utility and war. At this point I find it hard to escalate to anger anymore.

I'm sorry you have had to deal with that though. That's definitely pretty tough. Wishing the best!

Xerʘ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor

Sucks that you had to go through all of that my friend, I hope the best for you.